Deion Sanders Scolds His Players After Colorado Professor Says He Was ‘Disrespected’ by the Football Team

Olde Hornet

👏👏👏

Deion Sanders is teaching his players an important lesson after a University of Colorado professor spoke out regarding their inattentiveness in the classroom.

“I have never felt so disrespected in my 10 years teaching,” the professor wrote in a letter which the Buffaloes head football coach, 56, read aloud to members of his team, as seen in a recent video posted on YouTube.

“Student do not follow even minimally and it slows down my class so much. They make it clear they do not want to be there,” the professor’s letter read.

It continued, “I often have to repeat the same [thing] three and four times because student athletes are present but not really in class.”

Because we are still in Coach Prime worship mode! We are like the guy that the girl has broken up with us and we are still in denial.

Who is WE????

This is here because Prime is a former HBCU coach. He struggles or crashes and burns that make it harder for other HBCU guys getting shots at other schools. He is about to get a NASTY reality check known as the Big 12. It's one thing to fight for recruits at HBCU or Pac 12-Big 12? You fighting with schools with money.

Who is WE????

This is here because Prime is a former HBCU coach. He struggles or crashes and burns that make it harder for other HBCU guys getting shots at other schools. He is about to get a NASTY reality check known as the Big 12. It's one thing to fight for recruits at HBCU or Pac 12-Big 12? You fighting with schools with money.
Really? You actually believed that while you were typing it, huh?

Who is WE????

He did not do well in the Pac-12 his first year and it is going to be much worse in the Big 12. The reality is that he has a four year contract, 2 years left after this year, and if he does not win he will be gone (as CU has already made back their money on his contract).

“Ninety percent or 95 percent of your roster ain’t going pro,” Sanders said in the video. “So coaches, we gotta emphasize education, we gotta emphasize life, we gotta emphasize the next step, the next elevation if it don’t work in the game.”

I appreciate his honesty.

Back