Death Threats May Keep Class President From Graduation

GramFan

LEVITTOWN, Pennsylvania (June 6) - A deal is being negotiated that would allow a high school's class president to participate in Friday's graduation ceremony despite concern that he could be targeted by a gang.

Tyrone Lewis, 18, had been scheduled to be one of the speakers at the Truman High School commencement ceremony, but police were worried that he could be targeted by a gang from Trenton, New Jersey, because his sister had testified in a murder trial. Lewis had been barred from the ceremony.

http://articles.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20060606223809990014&ncid=NWS00010000000001

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Stop Snitching...

We keep it ganster up here!!

Seriously though, it is a shame how these gangsters can control and damage so many lives.

I bet the University of Niagra's basketball coach wishes this kid had committed elsewhere. They'll have to take extra security measures now that he'll be on campus.

Thats a :shame: However, his mother is a damn fool. Did I read correctly that she is going to go to court to fight for her child to walk? Thats crazy if that is a rumor I wouldnt risk my son or any others just to walk.

Actually, when Fralin got shot, it was not road rage as his mother suggests. The family of Fralin say that Lewis hit someone and then acted like he was gonna pull over but then sped off. People got behind him shooting and a bullet hit Fralin, paralyzing him.

Back