College Football Playoff field is set

bernard

THEE Realist
Michigan, Washington, Texas and Alabama were selected to the College Football Playoff on Sunday, making Florida State the first unbeaten Power Five conference champion to be excluded from the four-team field.

Michigan will face Alabama in the Rose Bowl and Washington will play Texas in the Sugar Bowl on Jan. 1 and the winners will meet for the national championship Jan. 8 in Houston.

The final season of the four-team playoff before it expands to 12 next year presented the CFP selection committee with the toughest decision in the 10-year history of the postseason system.

Last edited:

Bama beat #1 Georgia to win the conference championship in which most consider as the best conference in college football. And they weren't gonna leave out the team that beat Bama or undefeated Michigan and Washington over FSU without their QB

Next year we won't have to worry about this

Regardless, the SEC has proven their worth in the championship over the years.

I dont think the Alabama will beat UM, this is UM year, their coach will retire after he wins the national championship.

Imagine FSU beating GA then Washington and Michigan losing in the playoffs. That would give us FSU as the only undefeated team in the country, as the conference champions of a conference that has scoreboard this year against the SEC all while beating 3 SEC teams themselves that year and still have nothing to show for it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 What a time to be alive

Bama is garbage. They put Bama in to justify Texas. What trash! I don't even like football outside of HBCU's but fair is fair. Florida state went undefeated. They even won without the starting QB. Besides that's what good teams do they keep winning when the star goes down. Another reason I hate Bama is these saltines were sending the black QB and Nic Saben death threats when they lost to Texas. Now they love the ninja boy.

The college football mafia was not going to deny the SEC. We've seen over the years Bama not even win the SEC West and STILL play for the championship. lol

Another reason I hate Bama is these saltines were sending the black QB and Nic Saben death threats when they lost to Texas. Now they love the ninja boy.
Now CEE, your point is well taken, but don't act like it is just BAMA saltines. You know as well as I do, that all these P-5 fan bases act the same way.
You think Kirby Smart is not getting a few death threats right about now? LOL

Bama beat #1 Georgia to win the conference championship in which most consider as the best conference in college football. And they weren't gonna leave out the team that beat Bama or undefeated Michigan and Washington over FSU without their QB

Next year we won't have to worry about this
We always will have to worry about this when there's somebody that has to be voted in.
Next year we'll be worrying about who is number thirteen and fourteen. I tried to tell everybody how that will go down.

Now CEE, your point is well taken, but don't act like it is just BAMA saltines. You know as well as I do, that all these P-5 fan bases act the same way.
You think Kirby Smart is not getting a few death threats right about now? LOL
Man,

You got to know our guy CEE. He just isn't hard on other races, he is just as brutal on AAMU when things don't go right. One thing I can say is, " CEE is consistent". If Coach Jones or Coach Maynor got any death threats, the first suspect would be CEE :D :D

Last edited:

This is how it should be creating hatred amongst the Power elite. The same elite that discriminates against all the universities in the US. This is just a precursor of the power elite conferences breaking completely away from the NCAA in football only. These are the same conferences that don't want to share the pie with any group of five and FCS schools. This ish is funny.

In 5 to 10 years there will be an investigation to come out to show how Alabama boosters paid those in power of choosing playoff teams was bribed. They are just waiting on certain people to die. That way their names are ruined while they are alive. Alabama will then have to relinquish their championships.

Live long enough and watch what happens.

I'm on the hook to get my mother her UTexas jersey since I avoided a trial. I'm only invested in UTexas again making any TAMU fan fall rump FIRST in a bag of EDITED COMMENT

In 5 to 10 years there will be an investigation to come out to show how Alabama boosters paid those in power of choosing playoff teams was bribed. They are just waiting on certain people to die. That way their names are ruined while they are alive. Alabama will then have to relinquish their championships.

Live long enough and watch what happens.
Bama is one of the 4 best teams in FBS. Most football fans know this.

Back