Can somebody find out....

GR wonders if Oliver is as good as everyone says he is. After hearing today that he made the toast of the country look silly in a football camp, TGO might start to be convinced that this kid is OK. TGO will continue to reserve his judgement until March.

Can someone tell me if it is against NCAA rules for a booster to supply a player with

140px-Chapstick.jpg

TGO dont want to hurt the program, but GR dont want this kid running around looking like young Doug either.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Get Ready said:
....if this guy
Jimmy-Oliver.jpg
got MVP over this guy
young.jpg
at McNairs QB camp?

Will someone please do the research and get back with Get Ready for what its worth?

Vince was MVP, I was at the awards banquet.

Get Ready said:
....if this guy
Jimmy-Oliver.jpg
got MVP over this guy
young.jpg
at McNairs QB camp?

Will someone please do the research and get back with Get Ready for what its worth?

This dude reminds me of Jimmie Walker from "Good Times" with the lips. His hair is even nappy like JJ.

Aaaaaw thats too bad
GR thought this kid was the truth
Oh well, GR hopes he pans out in the SWAC.

Get Ready said:
GR wonders if Oliver is as good as everyone says he is. After hearing today that he made the toast of the country look silly in a football camp, TGO might start to be convinced that this kid is OK. TGO will continue to reserve his judgement until March.

Can someone tell me if it is against NCAA rules for a booster to supply a player with

140px-Chapstick.jpg

TGO dont want to hurt the program, but GR dont want this kid running around looking like young Doug either.

:lmao:

It's a new year and I'm gon do my part.
:tup:

say GR,
I'm a moderator. If you want me to delete this lie,, err, I mean this thread, just let me know. Anybody who aint seen it by now, will never know about it.
:tup:

uuuuh mh

Can you show me where GR lied? GR merely asked an honest question that GR didnt know the answer to.

What you can do is go to the other thread and tell me why all of your coaches are jumping ship so fast. But GR is sure you are going to run from that thread like Bush from Scooter.

Get Ready said:
uuuuh mh

Can you show me where GR lied?
I never said you did.
But the lie was told.

and what kind of leader do you spose to be that you just left that kid out there like that, after you set him up to tell the lie, on your behalf?
:smh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
GR will NEVER EVER EVER lie.
Its not in GRs nature.
And unless you are a dummy or an SU graduate, you can see that GR didnt and never will lie.

GR just wants to know about the Oliver kid....that is all.

Get Ready said:
unless you are a dummy or an SU graduate.

It's on nah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :emlaugh: rotgdf! lmfao! :emlaugh:

bwwwwaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Correction, Correction, Oliver was the MVP of McNair's camp too. Vince the first year and Oliver the next year and Vince was there the year Oliver won it. Sorry about the misinformation.

Get Ready said:
....if this guy
Jimmy-Oliver.jpg
got MVP Will someone please do the research and get back with Get Ready for what its worth?
Boy I thought for a minute that Flava Flav had a kid.:emlaugh:

Folka said:
Correction, Correction, Oliver was the MVP of McNair's camp too. Vince the first year and Oliver the next year and Vince was there the year Oliver won it. Sorry about the misinformation.

TGO, this correction was made at 5:00 PM it is now 9:52PM EST, I guess no one has seen this.

Man I can't wait.

Did you see Jerry Rice shake a tail feather? Them boys from Mississippi can do anything they want to.

Folka said:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hey mh and SU dude......wanna get away?

FR9907g1.JPG

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao::lmao: :lmao:

Whatever the case, GR hopes the kid does well. TGO just wanted to know if this is true.

Funny how Noise Talka confirmed the truthfulness and everybody ignored it. Folka comes along and says it ain't true, and suddenly it's the gospel and mh offers to remove the thread. SU dudes call GR a liar. Now that Folka has come back and says he was wrong, it is true, nothing.

Typical. :smh:

Back