Can Dwayne Wade duplicate his performance and carry the Heat over Mavs?

uapbpower

Okay SWAC fans Game #4 is approaching us and now can Dwayne Wade score 42 pts again. I don't think so and if he does the Heat will go down hill. When Mr. Wade try to do everything he takes the whole team out of there offense and if Dallas plays better in the fourth its over for the Heat. Some say Dwayne is better than Lebron James but tonight he can really prove to the NBA that he got a good chance. He he don't score 42 tonight he is just an average player like the rest . Champions show up for big games and Dwayne Wade is not champion to me because I still think he is overrated. The Heat is a one man show and if Dallas wins it will be over and we can start celebrating in the Big D.:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Dallas 101 Miami 89

uapbpower said:
Okay SWAC fans Game #4 is approaching us and now can Dwayne Wade score 42 pts again. I don't think so and if he does the Heat will go down hill. When Mr. Wade try to do everything he takes the whole team out of there offense and if Dallas plays better in the fourth its over for the Heat. Some say Dwayne is better than Lebron James but tonight he can really prove to the NBA that he got a good chance. He he don't score 42 tonight he is just an average player like the rest . Champions show up for big games and Dwayne Wade is not champion to me because I still think he is overrated. The Heat is a one man show and if Dallas wins it will be over and we can start celebrating in the Big D.:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Dallas 101 Miami 89

So what is Mickey Dean, God??? I can't believe this joker said that Wade is average if he doesn't score 42 tonight!

No. This is the beginning of the end for the glove and zo.

Mavs in 5.

To me Wade is the real deal. But in my opinion Dallas is the better team. The series should not go back to Dallas. But Miami is fighting harder than the Mavs, and Dallas could be in a lot of trouble.

uapbpower said:

Dallas 101 Miami 89
Man, I ain't seen nobody so clueless about sports since..... since..... Beans. Why do you keep comparing him with LeBron? LeBron ass is at home watching the game on the tube.

Mr. SWAC said:
Man, I ain't seen nobody so clueless about sports since..... since..... Beans. Why do you keep comparing him with LeBron? LeBron ass is at home watching the game on the tube.
I also think Dallas is a better team. It takes a team to win a Championship not one individual player! In order to have Chemistry you have to have two or more elements but I would choose five and the five would be from the MAVS! To all of the haters out there; go and listen to some PAC ! Broken down to it's general form is 2-PAC. :swink:

Mr. SWAC said:
Dude, my little finger knows more about sports than you. ESPN asked me to be a sports analyst and I had to turn them down, cause I didnt like their benefits. Get a clue.

TBone2 said:
I also think Dallas is a better team. It takes a team to win a Championship not one individual player! In order to have Chemistry you have to have two or more elements but I would choose five and the five would be from the MAVS! To all of the haters out there; go and listen to some PAC ! Broken down to it's general form is 2-PAC. :swink:

Huh?

You had some scotch in your coacoa, didn't you?

Anyway, I'm glad it's a series again. As I've mentioned, I'm not enough of an NBA fan to really care, but I am glad that there are two teams who are in the Finals for the first time. I do think it's going to take seven games to get a champion. The Heat found themselves and got up off the mat and fought back with a vengance. As far as who will take it in Game 7, I have NO idea!

:lol:

One scary thing that is going on is that the Heat is showing AND playing with heart! They are beginning to show they want it more!!! Yes!!! The Mavericks are a better team man for man but HEART is an heck of a team mate!!!

And Leave Micky Dean out of this!!!

I believe the Heat gonna take it. Fox sports has Wade as the top NBA player this year. That kid is something special

Before the series started I told JR that the Heat would win in 6 against the Mavs, I don't know if they're going to win in 6, but if they play defense the way the played last night, they will. Also, if Stackhouse gets suspended for that cheap shot/hard foul on Shaq last night, Van Horn, or somebody else is going to have to come off the bench, and give them those 13-17 points that Stack gives them. Shaq, or Pat Riley didn't complain about the foul afterwards, but after the league looks at it, Stack may be gone, because

I know the Mavs are solid at home, but I think if they're going to win this series, Sunday is a must win for them, which may be a tall order if Stackhouse gets suspended for that hard foul/cheap shot on Shaq last night. Van Horn, or somebody else is going to have to come off the bench, and give them those 13-17 points that Stack gives them if he gets the suspension. Shaq, nor Pat Riley didn't complain about the foul afterwards, but after the league looks at it, Stack may be gone.

The Heat played with confidence last night, and for the first time in the series they didn't let the Mavs come out of the gate fast on them in the 3rd quarter. The sad thing is, Shaq still hasn't had that Shaq game yet. He had it in Game 6 against the Bulls, Game's 4 & 5 against New Jersey, and Game 6 against the Pistons.

The Heat are starting to figure out how to get him the ball, and he's made some crucial free throws, it will be interesting to see Avery's adjustments on Sunday, and to see if the Mavs are not still suffering from the Game 3 hangover, because it was apparent there heads wasn't in the game last night.

I don't know if it was because of the Heat's defense, or it was just an off night, but they've been ice cold since 7 minutes left in Game 3. 7 points in a quarter.....dayum.

NICE

D-NICE said:
I know the Mavs are solid at home, but I think if they're going to win this series, Sunday is a must win for them
actually, I think Sunday is a must win for the Heat. To have to go and win the last 2 would be almost impossible.
As much as they have righted the ship, it'll all go down the drain with a loss on Sunday.

I have always hated the 2-3-2 format.

mighty hornet said:
actually, I think Sunday is a must win for the Heat. To have to go and win the last 2 would be almost impossible.
As much as they have righted the ship, it'll all go down the drain with a loss on Sunday.

I have always hated the 2-3-2 format.
With the series tied 2-2, Game 5 is a MUST WIN for BOTH TEAMS.

WalkWitaPanther said:
With the series tied 2-2, Game 5 is a MUST WIN for BOTH TEAMS.

This is a game that Miami unquestionally has to have far more than Dallas. While you don't want to rely on having two games at home, Dallas has a much better chance of winning games 6 and 7 at home than Miami has on the road. If Miami loses on Sunday, all they would have accomplished in winning games 3 and 4 is delaying their demise.

JaguarNation99 said:
This is a game that Miami unquestionally has to have far more than Dallas. While you don't want to rely on having two games at home, Dallas has a much better chance of winning games 6 and 7 at home than Miami has on the road. If Miami loses on Sunday, all they would have accomplished in winning games 3 and 4 is delaying their demise.
You gotta know that if Dallas loses game 5, they gonna be up a creek hoping Miami dosn't steal one of the last two.

Blacknbengal said:
Dude, my little finger knows more about sports than you. ESPN asked me to be a sports analyst and I had to turn them down, cause I didnt like their benefits. Get a clue.
LOL, man Beans I was giving you a compliment. :swink: But let's not get carried away.

Butanyway... Back to the topic at hand.

uapbpower said:
He he don't score 42 tonight he is just an average player like the rest . Champions show up for big games and Dwayne Wade is not champion to me because I still think he is overrated.
Ummm, so what is your opinion of D. Wade now? You are right, he is average... averaging 40+ points on the Mavs arse at home. :lmao:

Mr. SWAC said:
LOL, man Beans I was giving you a compliment. :swink: But let's not get carried away.

Butanyway... Back to the topic at hand.

Ummm, so what is your opinion of D. Wade now? You are right, he is average... averaging 40+ points on the Mavs arse at home. :lmao:

When I said that he's the baddest in the league nobody wanted to listen. :nod: :nod:

Blacknbengal said:
Mr. know it all. If you know so much; where is D. Wade from? Duuuh! I thought so. Again, I was talking about the better TEAM not player!!:smash:

Back