Bulldogs without 12 or 25 recruits

I still fail to see what all the garbage they posted about All-SWAC this and freshman or sophmore that has to do with that class of DUMBASSES they signed. That still hasn't changed.

Robber said:
I still fail to see what all the garbage they posted about All-SWAC this and freshman or sophmore that has to do with that class of DUMBASSES they signed. That still hasn't changed.

Oh my!!!! :eek: :eek:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
TRU3000 said:
yall still got a coach that doesnt know how to win a football game.

Ummmmm....and yall still got a coach who aint won a SWAC Championship and still don't know how to talk! :shame:

The sadness of it all................. :smh:

Robber said:
And James "Dumb"Bell is in a class all hisself, and the mafia is knocking at the door.

What part of "WE AIN'T HURTIN' FOR #S" don't you comprehend? We are still a year away from "reloading". Right now, we are just............ "stock-piling". :lol:

Bamas own the SWAC East. That's what you all get for letting outsiders take over your college and athletic department. :lol: JSU need to go in a corner and sit down somewhere. :lol:

JROCK said:
Bamas own the SWAC East. That's what you all get for letting outsiders take over your college and athletic department. :lol: JSU need to go in a corner and sit down somewhere. :lol:
We'll go sit in a corner the day we start running from real comp to play Lincoln, Allen and other NAII schools.

Robber said:
We'll go sit in a corner the day we start running from real comp to play Lincoln, Allen and other NAII schools.

You all were picked last in the east. You may take solace in knowing that it is nothing more than an opinion. Unfortunately not many people thing highly of Jackson State, Allen or Lincoln these day. I say damn them! :lol:

JROCK said:
You all were picked last in the east. You may take solace in knowing that it is nothing more than an opinion. Unfortunately not many people thing highly of Jackson State, Allen or Lincoln these day. I say damn them! :lol:

You really outta start thinking about changing your SMACK approach! :lol: :shame:

RAWRAY FROM J-STATE said:
The way people from A&M be talking on this board you would think they were 3 time defending champs or something. Try to win atleast 1 title before talking all this garbage.

the last time jsu won a title they had not to long got our D2 foot out of their asses....Think before you post.

JSU was picked last place for a reason. Look no further than the "coach" they call James Bell. I dont know who is dumber...James Bell or the JSU fans for hiring the IDIOT and then to makes matters worse he addresses yall like he talkin to Ceely off the Color Purple.....

his arrogant attitude along with poor coaching skills has caused the JSU football program to sink like the Titanic.

Mike said:
the last time jsu won a title they had not to long got our D2 foot out of their asses....Think before you post.

I'm still waiting on any A&M person to post me the year you won a title. Again, you need to win something before you smack.

"win something"???....shouldnt you address that with the head coach of your football program? is the word "WIN" in his vocabulary?

the last year JSU won a SWAC title 2pac Shakur was alive and kickin it.

TRU3000 said:
"win something"???....shouldnt you address that with the head coach of your football program? is the word "WIN" in his vocabulary?

the last year JSU won a SWAC title 2pac Shakur was alive and kickin it.

Man, beat a team 2 years straight during their down years and see how Bama people act! :shame: :rolleyes:

Damn shame! :lol: Win a SWAC title before you bump your gums please! :winkgrin:

TRU3000 said:
JSU was picked last place for a reason. Look no further than the "coach" they call James Bell. I dont know who is dumber...James Bell or the JSU fans for hiring the IDIOT and then to makes matters worse he addresses yall like he talkin to Ceely off the Color Purple.....

his arrogant attitude along with poor coaching skills has caused the JSU football program to sink like the Titanic.

:lmao:

coldsweat said:
Man, beat a team 2 years straight during their down years and see how Bama people act! :shame: :rolleyes:

"down years" lol

look for many more of those in the years to come. Yall blame Hughes for leaving the JSU football program in shambles...exactly what impact do you think a idiot like Bell is having on your program.

You must be part of the 99.9 % percent your coach was talkin about.... :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
TRU3000 said:
"down years" lol

look for many more of those in the years to come. Yall blame Hughes for leaving the JSU football program in shambles...exactly what impact do you think a idiot like Bell is having on your program.

You must be part of the 99.9 % percent your coach was talkin about.... :lol:

Dude, c'mon now! :shame: Let's think for a moment please! :smh: The 99% stuff is played out! It only applies to people who lack logical and analytical thinking skills. :lecture: Anybody come to mind................. :lol:

When you can get a coach who can speak fluently without hesitation, use complete sentences, and look up when he is being talked to, plus win a SWAC championship, I'll "begin" to think more of your posts. :emlaugh:

Until then, you can keep those idiotic comments inside your mind.......
remember......it's better to be thought of as a dummy than to open your mouth and remove all doubt! :lecture: :lol: :lol:

yeah if my coach called my whole fanbase stupid I would want it to be played out too!!! I guess. The man hired to be your football coach basically told yall in so many words "Shut the hell up...who cares if I lose games yall dont know ish about what im doin anyway"!!!

....you see he wasnt sorting the "analytical & logical thinkers" when he made that statement...he meant all yall. Then you have the audacity to try and "SUGARCOAT" his statements.

say what you want about Jones but he knows how to do one thing your coach has failed at. That is one of the many reasons BELL is <b>thought of as a DUMMY and his poor coaching skills have removed all doubt</b>...along with his snobbish attitude everytime he loses another game.

and people still wonder why yall expected a 1-9 high school coach to be successful!!! :confused: ..what kind of "logical" thinking is that?

answer that question along with how many games yall gonna "WIN" this year?

coldsweat said:
Dude, c'mon now! :shame: Let's think for a moment please! :smh: The 99% stuff is played out! It only applies to people who lack logical and analytical thinking skills. :lecture: Anybody come to mind................. :lol:

When you can get a coach who can speak fluently without hesitation, use complete sentences, and look up when he is being talked to, plus win a SWAC championship, I'll "begin" to think more of your posts. :emlaugh:

Until then, you can keep those idiotic comments inside your mind.......
remember......it's better to be thought of as a dummy than to open your mouth and remove all doubt! :lecture: :lol: :lol:
Dang Trudrawz, Coldie just ran stole your thunder.

Blacknbengal said:
Dang Trudrawz, Coldie just ran stole your thunder.

Beans you should read more of your articles before you post stupid stuff like this. Maybe your dumazz coach can tell me what you meant. He is good at deciphering dumb isht...

how many games yall gonna win this year Beans? I know you know paperboy...

TRU3000 said:
Beans you should read more of your articles before you post stupid stuff like this. Maybe your dumazz coach can tell me what you meant. He is good at deciphering dumb isht...

how many games yall gonna win this year Beans? I know you know paperboy...
Trudrawz, I think you have our coaches confused. Your coach is the one that talks like he has rocks in his mouth and needs deciphering. If you can understand his sentence fragments and improper grammer usage, then it should be a piece of cake to understand what I just typed.

Blacknbengal said:
Trudrawz, I think you have our coaches confused. Your coach is the one that talks like he has rocks in his mouth and needs deciphering. If you can understand his sentence fragments and improper grammer usage, then it should be a piece of cake to understand what I just typed.

Preach Beans, preach! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tru just don't know any better! :shame: :lol:

ay Beans how many games are yall gonna win this year? .Im sure you have enough newspaper articles in your possession to give me a good estimate....

Coldsnot If Bell gets fired we should all blame you for not being a good friend....its not to late to tell him 6-17 in unacceptable! but i can tell you like being a loser ...

TRU3000 said:
Coldsnot If Bell gets fired we should all blame you for not being a good friend....its not to late to tell him 6-17 in unacceptable! but i can tell you like being a loser ...

When will you learn! :shame: It's not too late to tell your coach he can and will learn how to speake more fluently! :smh:

But I guess yall like not being able to understand a mumbling word that comes out of his mouth! :lol: The shame of it all! :shame:

Back