BCU vs SCSU tonight ESPNU

Brave

Da Better U get, Da Better we get & That's IT
I think this is a big game. I'm going to check it out to see how Alcorn & the rest of the SWAC may measure up in the Celebration Bowl.
This game & the game next week BCU vs NC A&T should shape the race for the MEAC champ.

I got two questions:

How did Grambling score 50+ on BCU
How did Grambling give up 50+ to BCU

14-10 SCSU in the 4th.

For either of these teams sake, they better pray they see a running Alcorn versus a SU or Grambing lol

South Carolina St. have a good defense but a lukewarm offense. Just being honest I don't think they would beat Alcorn, Southern, or Grambling. Their defense might contain our offense, but our defense would shut their offense down. I also think that SCSU would beat any high powered offensive team.

We would have beat BCU if it were not for that last TD they scored. Our defense laid down on that play. We marched right down the field afterwards and scored.....

I think people are sleep on how good Alcorns Defense really is..I know there bouta get tested these next few games, Nkrumah there pretty salty

This game told us nothing except how bad SWAC defenses are. MEAC offenses are blah... always have been but they find a win to beat us. That JSU-A&T series in the early 2000s were some great shootouts!

I think people are sleep on how good Alcorns Defense really is..I know there bouta get tested these next few games, Nkrumah there pretty salty

Alcorn's defense was good last year nobody is sleeping on them

Alcorn's defense was good last year nobody is sleeping on them
Lol idk what they where against you guys (P.V) but I only said that due to the fact everyone thinks this is a PlayStation league, and no one has a good defense.. But yea your right

Off the subject, im looking at Southern vs Valley game on utube and i was wondering what happen to Blake Monroe the safety? I havent seen him all season anybody from the jaguar family have the answer?

Off the subject, im looking at Southern vs Valley game on utube and i was wondering what happen to Blake Monroe the safety? I havent seen him all season anybody from the jaguar family have the answer?
Good question, I hadn't noticed that myself.

Back