Bayou Classic Question

Fiyah said:
I see you do not know where all these new stadiums (venues) are located in Houston. MinuteMaid Park is located downtown, just minutes from the Toyota Center which is also just 15 minutes from Reliant Park. When the SuperBowl was here most of the party's was downtown, just minutes from Reliant Stadium. In all actuality, Reliant Stadium is closer to the downtown area than the Superdome is to the French Quarter. So that really puts all 3 of Houston's venues closer to eachother and to most of the party spots.

Fiyah I am from Galveston and have lived in the area prior to three years agoa..... I moved to the east coast a couple of years ago..

Fiyah said:
In all actuality, Reliant Stadium is closer to the downtown area than the Superdome is to the French Quarter.

I wouldn't say that.... French quarter is a 10-15 minute walk from the Dome.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Man I wish you could drink in the streets of H-town like we do in da NO. Can't wait til next year when da Classic is back in my City. Go Gram

nut11thward said:
Man I wish you could drink in the streets of H-town like we do in da NO. Can't wait til next year when da Classic is back in my City. Go Gram

They could allow it like they did for Super Bowl and MLB... but I doubt it.

Back