Baylor football faces another round of criticism with more sexual assault allegations

Gotta get the US Department of Education on this. They've probably violated Title IX and the Clery Act several times over
If you only knew man. This admin is super serious about dealing sexual crimes against women on college campuses or involving students.

Radio talk shows talking about everything from firing the coach, president to death penalty around here (Houston).

Radio talk shows talking about everything from firing the coach, president to death penalty around here (Houston).

Something needs to be done but I hope not this. I have a cousin who is apart of Baylor's 2016 signing class. Choose them over Texas, TCU, Houston and Arkansas.

Of any school, it's Baylor that should know better than potentially covering up misdeeds with their students ... especially after the president pushed for increased enforcement of Title IX when it comes to misconduct

Here is another thing about Baylor. They did not have their first dance on campus until about 2003 or 2005.

SMU .... lack of institutional control. Then again, TxSO and PV, y'all know what usually happens when a big boy is possibly in trouble. Make sure y'all straight.

On the real, Baylor's football program needs to go bye-bye for a minute. I already don't trust the NCAA for the bullshit they have done in Baton Rouge .... let Waco go free and they can't tell me sh!t about being about all NCAA schools.

There are talks of reassigning the President. Getting rid of AB is the last thing that will happen!

There are talks of reassigning the President. Getting rid of AB is the last thing that will happen!

Precisely. I have a relative on the current team and another of my mom's folks (all-stater 2 consec yrs) just signed and is already on campus doing his thing @ WR/SE. I'd hate it for them if something horrific occurs to their football team (the innocents) but we know the deal. Baylor will get a slap on the wrist and then status quo (kicking everyone's arse on the football field) while the ncaa will then seek out D-I FCS tx schools to hammer instead.

Baylor is in a world of shit again.

Fixed it for C-Leb ...

It's one thing for football players to get $300 handshakes and what not, but a rape/sexual assault culture that's been allowed to manifest in Baylor athletics is very problematic. I thought that school would've gotten its act together with the Dave Bliss fiasco, but it's obvious they haven't learned a damned thing. I'm surprised the feminist groups aren't all over this.

BAYLOR BAYLOR NOT GOOD OLE BAYLOR.... TEXAS will make sure you guys are done and back to your old ways!!!!!
Shame on you Baylor.... oh how I love it!!!!

Just saw a tweet saying Baylor's regents are gonna give Ken Starr the boot at the end of the month. I'm sure he will have some kind of severance package.

Back