Baseball Championship: PVAMU vs Southern U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at all the people that have viewed this thread on this site and there are just as many on the other site. THere is interest . Why is it not being broadcasted.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Apparently this conference has no rules in place to address these kinds of issues. When a team refuses to continue play. This makes the SWAC look like little league !!!!!

Heard PV left while SU was still on the field. :argue2: :argue2: :argue2: :argue2: :argue2: :argue2:

This coach has been known to do some questionable things. He turned the sprinklers on last season trying not to play SU. :argue2: :argue2: :argue2:

Isn't after midnight in Birmingham?

Most conferances have a time curfew of midnight to postpone games.
I wonder did they check out of their hotels since they were suppose to finish earlier in the day for this game.

SUjagTILLiDIE said:
Look at all the people that have viewed this thread on this site and there are just as many on the other site. THere is interest . Why is it not being broadcasted.

Ah because the folks on the sites were not interested enough to go to the game. lol.

m1tj said:
Apparently this conference has no rules in place to address these kinds of issues. When a team refuses to continue play. This makes the SWAC look like little league !!!!!

This isnt the first time a coach decided he was taking his team and leaving. The "give me my ball i'm leaving" thing is catching on i guess. lol.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Fiyah said:

I wonder did they check out of their hotels since they were suppose to finish earlier in the day for this game.

No. B-ham is central time.....

Fiyah said:

That's for regular season play. Next excuse

Well you know everybody loves to hate SU, and probably rightfully so. I know there is a love hate relaionship with JSU. Now, I think PVU has joined that circle. Band fight and now this!

That's a damn shame, Robinson needs his @ss kicked.

I disagree. He may have gotten a pitcher he couldn't use today, an extra 8 hours of rest. I get the impression that Cador didn't protest. The SWAC also set a precedent when they didn't force JSU and Alcorn to finish a suspended game earlier in the year.

b8sball17 said:
I disagree. He may have gotten a pitcher he couldn't use today, an extra 8 hours of rest. I get the impression that Cador didn't protest. The SWAC also set a precedent when they didn't force JSU and Alcorn to finish a suspended game earlier in the year.
exactly. He just trying to get the pitcher extra rest.

bluedog said:
That's for regular season play. Next excuse

It wouldn't matter if it was regular season or post season, the same rules apply. But someone else already corrected the time issue, since they are in the central it's not after midnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back