Barry passes the Babe

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
WalkWitaPanther said:
WTF are you talking about???????????

Congrats Barry.:tup: :tup:

That's what I'm saying...

I thought Mays had 660 homers in his career, BTW :snicker:

Congrats Barry...now just quit and fade off into the sunset and let everybody watch Albert Pujols A/K/A "The Total Package"

:topic: We would not be talking about Barry if a certain center fielder would've been hurt for most of a 3-season span....

LMAO !!!!

I bet those KEEBLER ELF founders (THANKS NITA) are pissed off !!!

I LOVE IT !!!!!!!1

GO BARRY GO !!!!!!!!

Glad you pased that womanizing, fat, no comp playing drunk!!!!!!!!!

YEAH!!!!!!!!

"THEY" hero has been passed !!!!!!!!

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Journalist said:
:topic: We would not be talking about Barry if a certain center fielder would've been hurt for most of a 3-season span....

If my aunt had a pair, she'd be my uncle.

Because they have an opinion? Albeit a strong one. pot........kettle.........black..... you know what I mean.:shh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Journalist said:
That's what I'm saying...

I thought Mays had 660 homers in his career, BTW :snicker:

Congrats Barry...now just quit and fade off into the sunset and let everybody watch Albert Pujols A/K/A "The Total Package"

Are you talking about Griffey?

Gotta agree with Ralph on this one... his post on Bonds was in regard to the passing Willie Mays (a Black man) after ingesting Steriods. I don't agree with that opinion, but Ralph didn't go racial on this one...We shouldn't have either.

JR said:
Why? Because they have an opinion? Albeit a strong one. pot........kettle.........black..... you know what I mean.:shh:
Show me once where I have expressed biased ideas based on race... period. i don't believe in it and never have. Obviously I live in a different world than others.

How will Barry continuation to play affect Fred Lewis? Lewis is on the 40 man roster. Will they trade him?

I also believe Griffey could have been close.....but injuries.

Jaguar94 said:
How will Barry continuation to play affect Fred Lewis? Lewis is on the 40 man roster. Will they trade him?

I also believe Griffey could have been close.....but injuries.

No way they trade Barry or Fred.

SF will sign Barry to a 1 year contract so he will break the record in a GIANT's uniform.

He got 715 now, probably finish the season in the 730's.

If he gets on a roll he will catch Henry 755. I guess it will depends on how the rest of this year goes.

My favorite baseball player is Griffey Jr. If Griffey would have never been hurt, he would be along with Barry chasing down "Hammering Hank" Aaron. But shoulda, coulda, woulda......

And Barry's stats put him as the greatest baseball player of ALL-TIME.

Way to go Barry

MLB is the biggest hypocrit ever. They encouraged steroid use, even turned thier backs and covered their heads when The big Steriod himself hit 70 HRs. Big Mac had steroids in his locker during post game interviews and no one blinked an eye.

Barry could really spit on MLB if he retires now and expresses that he has no interest in passing Hank.

Back