Barry Bonds.................

Status
Not open for further replies.
staggalee83 said:
... Will you please stop bringing up Henry Arrons name... He didn't admit to anything except using a cream...
Hank is the record holder not anyone else.

Bonds admitted the clear as well, which masks the cream IIRC.

Of course it is all false and only two people said it was true...
DCO2043.jpg

<embed src="mms://a1503.v108692.c10869.g.vm.akamaistream.net/7/1503/10869/v0001/mlb.download.akamai.com/10869/2006/open/tp/archive05/050206_sdnsfn_bonds_712_hr_tp_350.wmv?media_type=wms&av_type=video&event_pk=487812&product=mlb_tp"loop="infinte">

OOOOOOOOOOOOOWeeeeeeeeee!!!!

wahines said:
Hey Guys! Barry Bonds is not THE only one with doubt that he cheated. McGuire, Sosa, Gonazles, Griffey Jr., Brett Boone, Brady Anderson who played with Baltimore hit 50 HR'S in one year and then could not hit more than ten in a year and faded out of Baseball real fast, the Shortstop for Baltimore and a whole lot others who cheated including Roger Clemens who people has had doubt about for years.

If you are going to rid steroids out of Baseball , then you have to look into everyone and don't make Bonds your posterboy because he is going to past your great white hope Ruth. :lecture:

Babe Ruth was not white...he passed as white.

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/0501/page051501.asp

Yes, the question is not a new one, it turns out. Despite George Herman "Babe" Ruth's denials at the time, rumors and suppositions persisted about his racial background. His nose was just broad enough, his lips were just full enough and his complexion was just swarthy enough to draw not only suspicions but also some vile, N-word taunts from the opposing team's bench.

Ralph said:
Hank is the record holder not anyone else.

This thread is about him passing Babe Ruth........:cool:

He admitted USING A CLEAR that he DIDN'T know may have contained the stuff....................Flaxceed? Clear Rub..............He didn't admit KNOWINGLY taking ROIDS......................that's the testimony.................GO BACK AND FIND WHERE HE OR ANYONE ELSE THATS "IN THE LEGAL LOOP", SAID HE USED ROIDS..

Of course it is all false and only two people said it was true...
DCO2043.jpg

YEP..........................The same 2 that writes books on this just in time for Spring Training every year.:bump:

staggalee83 said:
This thread is about him passing Babe Ruth.......
Wow, a whole thread about Bonds moving into second place... that's the whole motivation, right? :rolleyes:

That's the best you got after a week and 2 pages of post.

But .....................I know.
When your crap get's disputed.......................DIVERT.:licky:

Ralph being Ralph.

Ralph said:
Wow, a whole thread about Bonds moving into second place... that's the whole motivation, right? :rolleyes:

How many others have move into second place you know of head "UCR" :emlaugh:

:lol::lol: :lol: Where do I start.........:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ralph said:
Yep, still hating racial bias. :vomit: SMH! Give your hate a rest.

Yep Ralph ...........................Go back and show me where I said anything about RACE.:xeye:

Yep .................:xeye: Ralph being RALPH:xeye: ..............GO BACK AND SHOW ME.:dizzy: :read:

BTW: Your 2 favorite people in the world has been called to testify about using SEALED GRAND JURY TESTIMONY in their "book for profit".

Revealing GRAND JURY TESTIMONY is ILLEGAL.:look:
The San Fransico Chronicle are ..................YOU GUESSED IT....................COWERING behind the 1st admendment trying to keep their boys from having to testify. They are also demanding they turn over their sources also.:smash:

Ralph...............everything I have type in this thread is FACT that can be GOOGLED up. You just going on your own Guilty until PROVEN INNOCENT bias..............BIAS..................NOT RACIAL BIAS.................like you will try and make it seem like I'm saying...............:lol: :lol:

Come on Ralph......................direct challenge RALPH................GO BACK AND FIND WHERE I BROUGHT RACE INTO THIS.................I DARE YOU.
If you spend a little time looking at the facts, then maybe you won't ..................:look: ...............MAKE A FOOL OUT YOURSELF .............SON!!............... (Now have that deleted...........you know what I'm talkin' about.). :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :hat: :hat: :hat: :hat:

staggalee83 said:
... Go back and show me where I said anything about RACE...
staggalee83 said:
You know any black person that tell's people to openly "kiss their arse" is going to be a thug, a bad guy, the worst person alive if he don't conform to a certain line of thinking.:lol:
and that's just on this thread... :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :vomit:

Ralph said:
and that's just on this thread... :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :vomit:

AHHHH.................:xeye: Ralph:xeye: ...................that was a response to JUSTIN about the mentality of people like YOU about people like BONDS when there is no conviction nowhere on the map...............NICE TRY THOUGH.:lol: :lol: .....................Post #21.

And it's a true statement.:smash:

And you still have not DISPUTED anything I have typed.:xeye:
And I'm still waiting for you to do so.:read: :read:

As for RACE................It was YO arse that kept trying to bring Hammering Hank into a Bonds/Babe 714 discussion............ passing second place.

It was ME that told YO ARSE to cut it out...............Post #23.

Now ..................Forget all this DIVERSION................PROVE WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT BARRY BONDS IS TRUE and DIS-PROVE WHAT I HAVE SAID ABOUT THE SITUATION AS FALSE.:bump:

YO ARSE CAN'T DO IT....................again .................I DARE YOU.:lol:
Your REVERSE PSYC 101 ain't working..................SON!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dang shame you can't have post's here you don't like zipped like you do on AGS. :lol: :lol: :hat: :hat:

The only thing that Bonds has said is he used a cream that he didn't know contained the stuff........................THAT'S IT...........PROVE ME WRONG.
Look at the title thread and just say BABE RUTH for once instead of Hammering Hank.
The thread title is "Barry Bonds................. "
Come on Ralph......................direct challenge RALPH................GO BACK AND FIND WHERE I BROUGHT RACE INTO THIS.................I DARE YOU.
You wrote "You know any black person that tell's people to openly "kiss their arse" is going to be a thug, a bad guy, the worst person alive if he don't conform to a certain line of thinking."
And you still have not DISPUTED anything I have typed. And I'm still waiting for you to do so.
I don't mind talking about stuff, even baseball (ugh!) but I do get tired of people who continuosly get stuff wrong, demand to be shown things then can't admit they are wrong. Jeez, this thread is not that long and you've made error after error. Are you so wrapped up in attacking me for not liking someone who I think is a cheater that you are blind to everything else? Oh, that's right. You think all this stuff about Bonds is a lie.

:lol:
Ralph said:
Bonds admitted the clear as well, which masks the cream IIRC.The thread title is "Barry Bonds................. "You wrote "You know any black person that tell's people to openly "kiss their arse" is going to be a thug, a bad guy, the worst person alive if he don't conform to a certain line of thinking."I don't mind talking about stuff, even baseball (ugh!) but I do get tired of people who continuosly get stuff wrong, demand to be shown things then can't admit they are wrong. Jeez, this thread is not that long and you've made error after error. Are you so wrapped up in attacking me for not liking someone who I think is a cheater that you are blind to everything else? Oh, that's right. You think all this stuff about Bonds is a lie.

:idea: :idea:

OK Ralph..................now I have a PERSONAL interest in attacking you.
For the last time .................YOU AIN'T THAT IMPORTANT TO ME.:goof: :goof:

You the one that came in this thread talking bout cheater, this that, and now that your little feelings are hurt, now it's a personasl attack on you.:spin:

Ok ....................... RALPH.:lol:

BTW: All that up there..................and you still ain't proved nothing.
But because I don't agree with YOU.............:nod: ALL KNOWING RALPH:nod: .........
SOMEONE THAT DON'T PERSONALLY KNOW JACK ABOUT THE SITUATION .............JEEZZZ............I'm wrong.

And the CREAM/CLEAR thing..................it's all the same subject.
The CLEAR/CREAM, whatever you want to call it, was the stuff he was talking about...............:look:

Man ..............at least STUDY what you are trying to twist.:lol:
But OK Ralph....................I'm through TARGETING YOU with this PERSONAL ATTACK.:goof: :goof:

Thank you stagg, you're welcome. I'm glad you are through personally attacking me, have begun realizing you were wrong on multiple things and finally recognizing that others may have opinions that differ from your's... and that's okay.

For others on this thread... I am a Chicago democrat and have never voted republican. I detest cheaters no matter what team or sport they play, or their race. When Bonds said he used the clear and the cream (given to him by BALCO) he made my cheaters list. Same with the others. I don't care about Babe Ruth, I care about Henry Aaron in regards to Bonds. Bonds may be vindicated (he was a great player before he started the supposed steroids) and if he is, I'll acknowledge it. But right now it doesn't look good and IMHO it is not a racial issue, it is a cheater issue.

Around the horn: Starting rotation
01/05/2006 1:22 PM ET
By Ken Mandel / MLB.com

Following is the first in a series of weekly stories on MLB.com examining each Major League club, position by position. Each Wednesday until Spring Training camps open, we'll preview a different position. Today: Starting rotation.
PHILADELPHIA -- Jon Lieber, Brett Myers and Cory Lidle should start the opening three games of the 2006 regular season against the Cardinals, followed by Ryan Franklin's National League debut.

After that, it's anybody's guess.

Still, needing to fill one slot isn't the worst position to be in heading into Spring Training, providing nothing happens to the first four.

Much depends on Lieber's ability to again anchor the staff after an inaugural 17-win campaign with the Phillies. The veteran proved that his Tommy John surgery is well in the past, and logged his first 200-plus-inning season since 2001, when he posted 20 wins.

The right-hander started brilliantly in an Opening Day win over the Nationals, and galloped to a 5-1 start with a 2.57 ERA. His worst stretch followed from May 12-June 30, when he went 3-7 with a 7.48 ERA. Lieber recovered for the stretch run, going 5-1 with a 2.06 ERA in his final seven outings, keeping the Phillies in the thick of the National League Wild Card race.

"He kept us in a lot of games [in September], and that was big for us," said manager Charlie Manuel. "He's a hard worker, and it showed."

Lieber is also one of the game's quickest workers, and he succeeds by keeping hitters alert by staying around the plate. Lieber ranked fifth in the NL in fewest walks per nine innings, issuing just 1.69.

Myers provides a hard-throwing complement to Lieber, and he established himself as a stud in his third full Major League season. Despite winning 25 games in his previous two seasons, the 25-year-old faced whispers about his makeup and conditioning habits, and louder discussions about his strained relationship with former pitching coach Joe Kerrigan.

But the righty thrived under new pitching coach Rich Dubee's laid-back style and benefited from another year of experience. Part of it can be attributed to a refined delivery, which he described as similar to the one he used in the Minor Leagues. Another contributor was a split-finger fastball he introduced to right-handers.

Mostly, Myers blossomed through the natural maturation process. It was easy to forget that Myers was so young during the previous seasons, since everyone expected instant brilliance, and poor results weren't acceptable. Myers said during the season that negative media comments fueled his motivation. He set career bests in starts (34), innings (215 1/3), strikeouts (208) and ERA (3.72). Myers began the season on fire, posting a 1.69 ERA over his first 10 starts. Overall, the Phillies went 21-13 in his starts.

Myers' polar opposite is Lidle, a reliable arm who has earned his reputation as an innings eater. The veteran logged 184 2/3 innings in 2005, posting a 4.53 ERA while starting at least 30 games for the fourth straight season. He was slowed by a strained left oblique muscle, but pitched well in September.

The Phillies and Lidle would like to see less of the Jekyll and Hyde characteristic of last season. The righty posted a 3.38 ERA in his 13 wins and a 7.17 ERA in his 11 losses. The Phillies would like to see more consistency.

In Franklin, who agreed to a one-year, $2.6 million deal on Thursday, the Phillies hope to have another durable veteran, and they hope the righty can rebound from an 8-15 season with a 5.10 ERA. It also included a 10-day suspension for violating baseball's steriods policy, though Franklin said he had "no idea" how he tested positive.

If anybody notice during the Phillies/Giants game the Phillies fans had a huge banner saying Babe Ruth did it on beer and hotdogs. Tell me this witch hunt isn't a joke.

Ralph said:
Thank you stagg, you're welcome. I'm glad you are through personally attacking me, have begun realizing you were wrong on multiple things and finally recognizing that others may have opinions that differ from your's... and that's okay.
Dude..........You ain't made me realize SHAT. But ALL KNOWING RALPH says it's so ...so it mut be . :look:

BUT........Whatever Ralph........................But to keep me from having a PERSONAL INTEREST in attacking you..........Please refrain from posting BAITING comments on threads I make or post I make. In fact.................. Don't post to me directly or INDIRECTLY.:nod:
That's how important your thought's are to me.................:lol:

I through hurting your little feelings.:lol:

713!!!

DEAL WITH IT!!!

And to add to the convo, How many home runs would Ruth have if he had faced Satchel Pager and some of the other Negro League pitchers?

Bonds hits home runs!!! Deal with it!!!

staggalee83 said:
... Please refrain from posting... Don't post to me directly or INDIRECTLY...
too easy... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
newbies ...
:flippy: :spin: :rolly: :uzi: :saw:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

See this people .....................cretain people cry and byotch ...............then come back and keep it going.:nod:

OOOOOOOOK...................:goof: :goof:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back