Status
Not open for further replies.

staggalee83

War & Thunder
5542644_38_2.jpg

Just hit HR #711 in the 9th.

3 to tie, 4 to pass the drunk.:nod:

Closing in on Tha Babe

<embed src="mms://a1503.v108692.c10869.g.vm.akamaistream.net/7/1503/10869/v0001/mlb.download.akamai.com/10869/2006/open/tp/archive04/042606_nynsfn_bonds_hr_711_tp_350.wmv?media_type=wms&av_type=video&event_pk=486738&product=mlb_tp">

Damn! that thing got outta there fast,look at that thing fly.

Ralph said:
The cheater closing in on Hammerin Hank... how proud you must be... smh

So do you think Mcquire cheated also? Just curious Ralph.

Frankly, I don't know if Barry used or not... But if baseball is going to be fair, they have to investigate a whole lot of other guys also.

Hey Guys! Barry Bonds is not THE only one with doubt that he cheated. McGuire, Sosa, Gonazles, Griffey Jr., Brett Boone, Brady Anderson who played with Baltimore hit 50 HR'S in one year and then could not hit more than ten in a year and faded out of Baseball real fast, the Shortstop for Baltimore and a whole lot others who cheated including Roger Clemens who people has had doubt about for years.

If you are going to rid steroids out of Baseball , then you have to look into everyone and don't make Bonds your posterboy because he is going to past your great white hope Ruth. :lecture:

Until someone investigates Lance Armstrong (yeah, I know he's not a baseball player) then America needs to leave Barry Bonds the "L" alone.

Give 'em "L" Barry ! ! !

JSU/99 said:
Why didn't they walk him?

In a lot of instances you go with the statistics. Barry has never homered off of Billy Wagner and he hasn't had a pitch hit homer since 2001.

Ralph said:
The cheater closing in on Hammerin Hank... how proud you must be... smh

Ahhh......................he's closing in on the drunk.

Proof of cheating besides the same two HACKS trying to sell a book right before each season..................this is the second book release at the same time/different year.

The only thing that Bonds has said is he used a cream that he didn't know contained the stuff........................THAT'S IT...........PROVE ME WRONG.

But a person like you ...........THAT KNOW EVERYTHING.......from a FAR distance is smarter than the investigators. Didn't know you and the GIANT's organization was tight like that. I need to get with you for some of those all access locker-room passes.

Bottom line is .....You and no other JOE SIXPACK know what the heck went on.:smh:

Show me where anybody has proof, papers, test's, or convictions of Barry Bonds using or KNOWINGLY using ROIDS.

Come back with your JOE SIXPACK expertise.........:smh:

And yes............I am proud of him.
Just like you are proud of that alcoholic, womanizing, worthless, drunk that didn't play against ALL THE BEST TALENT.
Heck, 3/4 of the teams back then when BABE was playing were nothing more than farm teams for the Yankee's, Dodgers, and Red Sox.

staggalee83 said:

Heck, 3/4 of the teams back then when BABE was playing were nothing more than farm teams for the Yankee's, Dodgers, and Red Sox.

Ain't that the truth!!! To add to that those teams that Babe was hitting those homers off of had no blacks or latinos (The same bunch of blacks that would beat these all white teams in exhibition games). Baseball was built on cheating. I won't believe Barry did it until they bring out the evidence. If he did it more power to him because they don't make you hit a ball better, steal bases, or win gold gloves. 80% or more of MLB during the 90's were using it (according Jose Canseco) so why just go after Bonds??? Baseball is becoming all most as bad as boxing. MLB Baseball has always been corrupt.

Deuce said:
Until someone investigates Lance Armstrong (yeah, I know he's not a baseball player) then America needs to leave Barry Bonds the "L" alone.

Give 'em "L" Barry ! ! !

Having known FIRST HAND what Lance Armstrong went through...all medicines he took....some WERE illegal in sports.

staggalee83 said:
... The only thing that Bonds has said is he used a cream that he didn't know contained the stuff... And yes............I am proud of him. Just like you are proud of that alcoholic, womanizing, worthless, drunk that didn't play against ALL THE BEST TALENT...
SMH that you are proud about an admitted cheater. Watch what you say about Henry Aaron though (whom I am proud of)... he IS still alive and might look you up.

Ralph said:
SMH that you are proud about an admitted cheater. Watch what you say about Henry Aaron though (whom I am proud of)... he IS still alive and might look you up.

I bet you still support President Bush too, huh! :smh: :emlaugh:

Dude, give it a break. We folks hear on the SWAC page know what the deal is with Barry Bonds and the folks that are out to get him. :shame: It has already been discovered that Palmerio lied to the grand jury about steroids because he failed a test , but aint nothing been said about it! :look: Bonds on the other hand, passed the damn test, but stil is being criticized because of a freaking book written by two journalists who probably want to get a piece of the pie as well!

And then white people wonder why blacks always think there is negative hidden agenda against them! :smh: Take off the blinds fold and put the rose colored glasses over here- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ->

PsychoJag said:
Baseball was built on cheating.

Amen to that. The same crowd that gave us spitballs, emory boards, Pete Rose, Stealing signs, 1919 Black Sox, keeping negroes out, ball only had to go 250 feet to be a homer and the like is all in a tizzy about Bonds. Its BS.

Thats my thing... Pitchers were using Roids too, so what difference does it make? Barry isnt a friendly guy, so they dont like him.

Look out JROCK, now they're protecting the "UCR". Just when you think they can't get any worse they find a way to bring cooning to another level. :emlaugh: :lol:

bluedog said:
Look out JROCK, now they're protecting the "UCR". Just when you think they can't get any worse they find a way to bring cooning to another level. :emlaugh: :lol:

:lmao:

It's never demagogue when you're "calling a spade a spade."

I'll tell you Handkerchief Heads........ :lol: :emlaugh:

Ralph said:

OH wow.....................Hanks still alive.
WOW...........If RALPH had not told me that, I would not have known.

And RALPH.....................go back and find 1 thing I said about Arron....................But let's try this to get you on THIS thread track:

Ralph.................Will you please stop bringing up Henry Arrons name just because you think talking about a BLACK RECORD HOLDER is going to change what people are saying. Look at the title thread and just say BABE RUTH for once instead of Hammering Hank.:lol:

LOOK AT THE THREAD AND READ FOR ONCE.
IT's about passing BABE RUTH's mark.
:lol: ......Not HANK. :lol:

BTW: When he passes HENRY ARRONS RECORD, I will be saying the same thing.:bump:

I'm proud of what he did on the field.....................I'm also proud that he don't mind telling a-holes, that don't know when to shut their mouth's, talking about other peoples lives to STFU.........................ON CAMERA.

An ADMITTED CHEATER...................ONCE again for the arm chair JOE BLOWS that are only going to believe what the think..........................

He didn't admit to anything except using a cream that was provided to him. He said if it did contain ROID's, he didn't know.

But I understand RALPH................dammed if he do, dammed if he don't.

The word of 2 media hacks from the San Francisco Chronicle, trying to sell their 2ND BOOK in two years is more believable than the person that's involved.:lol:

BTW: Why is no one investigating these 2 hacks to see how GRAND JURY TESTIMONY was given to them when it's supposed to be SEALED.................answer that.:xeye:

Justin said:
Kinda hard to be such when he never convicted.

You know any black person that tell's people to openly "kiss their arse" is going to be a thug, a bad guy, the worst person alive if he don't conform to a certain line of thinking.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back