Arkansas Pine Bluff vs. Jackson State: Game Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defense lost this game for us! :mad: :redhot:

Looks like next week game with A&M is going to be a doozy! :nod: That game will most definitely determine who will go the Birmingham from the East!

Damn! I can't believe this! :mad: Over 500 yards of total offense and we fock this up! :smh:

Who would have ever thought that the defene would have let us down!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Defense lost this game for us! :mad: :redhot:

Looks like next week game with A&M is going to be a doozy! :nod: That game will most definitely determine who will go the Birmingham from the East!

Damn! I can't believe this! :mad: Over 500 yards of total offense and we fock this up! :smh:

Who would have ever thought that the defene would have let us down!

Man, we can't beat A&M with our defense. We make the worst passing teams look good. We suck in the secondary and the coaches keep doing the same thing week to week.

despite what many have believed, the Golden Lions are proving to be for real this year. They usually get too full of themselves or something and go south in the 2nd half of the season. None of that this year. Looks like they see the finish line and have found some extra kick for the stretch. This is definitely a different year in the SWAC.

Kudos, Golden Lions!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Arkansas-Pine Bluff Jackson State Golden Lion Stadium Pine Bluff, AR 6:30pm
Big Game, Big Time, look for the lions to stay focus on their goal. The Tigers have been doing just enough to get by but that all ended last weekend, don?t look for them to rebound just yet.

:read:

Man, we can't beat A&M with our defense. We make the worst passing teams look good. We suck in the secondary and the coaches keep doing the same thing week to week.

Dang, what happened? I thought JSU had won this game! I'm just getting back to my computer. Looks like the SWAC is really having a down year! We are getting tourched by TSU.

If I didn't have season tickets, I would keep my black arse at home the rest of the year! :mad: :lol:

You see now why it is so important to get 6 points and not 3. I know Comegy he is mad at the decision he decided to go for three points instead of going for it on 4th and 1. That was a bad decision and anybody that saw that game, heard that game or no anything about football knows that was terrible. You lost by three get TD you win by l.

Dang, what happened? I thought JSU had won this game! I'm just getting back to my computer. Looks like the SWAC is really having a down year! We are getting tourched by TSU.

I would call it a down year when the home teams are defending their turf and in most cases that is what is happening....GSU losing to A & M, UAPB, and Possibly TSU, JSU losing to GSU and UAPB, SU losing to A & M, Alcorn, JSU, and PV....I wouldn't call it that down.

JSU, I promise you we know how this feels. We know all to well how this feels. The last time we had this feeling was in Jackson's Memorial stadium when you all felt really good and decided you needed to tell us to "Go Home!". It isn't a good feeling at all, especially when you know you got that results from your team's mistakes more so than the other team's excellent efforts. Listening to your announcers, it sounds like JSU made some bad mistakes at the wrong time and UAPB made you pay for it.

Hey, JSU is a team on the rise and they are rising a heck of lot faster than we thought they could. It still isn't over for JSU. They just need to get back on track with AAMU.

Peace...

Dang this is unbelieveable:no:

Why??

Southwestern Athletic Conference -2006
Arkansas-Pine Bluff Game Results (Through games of Oct 22, 2006)
All games

Overall Conference
Date Opponent Score Record Record Time Attend
---- -------- ----- -------- -------- ---- ------
* Sep 02, 2006 vs Miss. Valley State 0-10 L 0- 1- 0 0- 1- 0 2:30 42300
* Sep 09, 2006 ALCORN STATE W 42-14 1- 1- 0 1- 1- 0 3hr 7150
* Sep 16, 2006 at Alabama State 13-31 L 1- 2- 0 1- 2- 0 2:46 7200
Sep 23, 2006 SOUTHERN ILLINOIS 16-48 L 1- 3- 0 1- 2- 0 2:35 3910
Sep 30, 2006 vs Tuskegee Univ W 35-19 2- 3- 0 1- 2- 0 3hr 5min 30000
* Oct 14, 2006 vs Grambling State W 33-28 3- 3- 0 2- 2- 0 2:50 30216
* Oct 21, 2006 ALABAMA A&M W 23-21 4- 3- 0 3- 2- 0 2:45 16433

Status