Are the officials against the Dallas Mavericks and more pro Miami Heat

uapbpower

This came across my mind today because I have never seen so many bad calls in a NBA final and I have never seen a player like Wade get away with so many calls. Wade is No Micheal Jordan so don't even compare the two. Jerry Stackhouse got suspended for a hard foul but Miami has done the same the Mavericks on the other end. Game six will be a classic game here in Dallas and the officials will call it close until the end. I see the Mavericks winning the game and there will be a game seven. Is Wade getting all the calls or is Dallas whining to the refs too much and not playing ball. Who will win game 6? And is Miami the real NBA champs if they beat Dallas? Some still say Detroit is the champs! The Miami Heat are not America team and they sure got some ugly jerseys. I wouldn't wear them to a dog fight.

My prediction
Dallas 101 Miami 87

If Miami wins 98 Dallas 96

"Is Miami the real NBA champs is they beat Dallas?" -- what kind of fuggin' question is that? Hell yeah! Detroit can't be champs because the lost...BAD. I agree the refs have been very inconsistent but I don't think it has been to the advantage of either team. They've called weak fouls on both teams. Oh, and your last two statements....WTF?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
See Beans, I was REALLY giving you a compliment in the other thread. :tup::cool:

This dude is this worstestest.

uapbpower said:
This came across my mind today because I have never seen so many bad calls in a NBA final and I have never seen a player like Wade get away with so many calls. Wade is No Micheal Jordan so don't even compare the two. Jerry Stackhouse got suspended for a hard foul but Miami has done the same the Mavericks on the other end. Game six will be a classic game here in Dallas and the officials will call it close until the end. I see the Mavericks winning the game and there will be a game seven. Is Wade getting all the calls or is Dallas whining to the refs too much and not playing ball. Who will win game 6? And is Miami the real NBA champs if they beat Dallas? Some still say Detroit is the champs! The Miami Heat are not America team and they sure got some ugly jerseys. I wouldn't wear them to a dog fight.

My prediction
Dallas 101 Miami 87

If Miami wins 98 Dallas 96
Detroit????????

Mickey Dean is THE GREATEST!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

After seeing the interview of the Little General, I think they will be. He wouldn't answer the question.

Back