APR time: 40% of SWAC teams banned Bama State, MVSU, PV, UAPB

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAHILL

just saw this on twitter.... didn't say which sports but it did state that Bama State is banned in football and mens basketball.

40% of SWAC teams get APR postseason ban: Alabama St, Miss Valley St, Prairie View A&M, Ark-Pine Bluff.

more info should be coming shortly.

Yeah.. they are banned until they submit their waivers.
...and the SWAC might still let them go to Houston since the SCG is not a part of the APR ban.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
just saw this on twitter.... didn't say which sports but it did state that Bama State is banned in football and mens basketball.

40% of SWAC teams get APR postseason ban: Alabama St, Miss Valley St, Prairie View A&M, Ark-Pine Bluff.

more info should be coming shortly.

50%. You left of bama a&m

50%. You left of bama a&m

I was only going by the tweet...it was referring to football only. Not sure what is going on with our golf... but hell its only 4 people on the golf team lol.... and they are all freshmen and sophomores..... maybe we had a bad retention rate in the past.

I told yall last year that Bama State would be banned. There was no way they were going to make it.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
The teams banned weren't gone make it any how. If su makes it, Duer will call another Presidents meeting any how.:smh:

The teams banned weren't gone make it any how. If su makes it, Duer will call another Presidents meeting any how.:smh:

If this holds, ALL of the SWAC West teams will be banned except Grambling. Trust me, the ban will NOT apply for the SCG this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back