Alcorn State vs Grambling: Game Updates - 6:00pm CT

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I was at the game. Grambling offense is good, but it can be contained. We had contained Grambling Offense for 2.5 quarters. If feel that Grambling offense relies a lot on the QB. He is a dangerous threat to run the ball. The defense was much improved from last week but was worn down from the offense stalling and turning the ball over. Grambling defense is very improved from last year, BUTTTTT, if they play anyone with a QB and WRs that are a threat they are going to get exposed. The defense they ran worked against us because our starting QB is still hurt. He only played because our backup QB keep making bad decisions. Also our OC Fred Kaiss needs to be shot. You put your offense in the position to win. You want to start putting in Baker get automatic first downs running the ball after you get down by 18 points. I am not going to take anything from Grambling. Yall won and congrats. I figured we would lose to yall by 7 or 10 points, but 25 no excuse. McNair and Kaiss made yall look way better than yall really are.

Excuses. If Footman wouldn't been hurt, If Baker woulda played at the beginning, if Coach Hopson woulda been here.

Don't try to give us props and then take it back.

Grambling beat you fair and square!!!

I was at the game. Grambling offense is good, but it can be contained. We had contained Grambling Offense for 2.5 quarters. If feel that Grambling offense relies a lot on the QB. He is a dangerous threat to run the ball. The defense was much improved from last week but was worn down from the offense stalling and turning the ball over. Grambling defense is very improved from last year, BUTTTTT, if they play anyone with a QB and WRs that are a threat they are going to get exposed. The defense they ran worked against us because our starting QB is still hurt. He only played because our backup QB keep making bad decisions. Also our OC Fred Kaiss needs to be shot. You put your offense in the position to win. You want to start putting in Baker get automatic first downs running the ball after you get down by 18 points. I am not going to take anything from Grambling. Yall won and congrats. I figured we would lose to yall by 7 or 10 points, but 25 no excuse. McNair and Kaiss made yall look way better than yall really are.

I told folks. We Ready!!!!

Todd is earning every cent of his paycheck!!!

He'll be doing overtime this week looking for weaknesses in PV's offense :D . It's not looking good and all those 1st teamers that didn't play yesterday are off the one-game suspension :D .

Enjoy the metroplex & be careful.

Alcorn was contained last night to 1 offensive TD, JSU was contained to 1 offensive TD and Arizona, with a QB and WR, was held to 4 offensive TDs. Grambling wasn't contained last night, but dropped balls and mental errors caused the score to be closer. We were basically giving y'all a win in the first half, but our defense was stout. Our team is trying to live up to the hype instead of playing smart football!

I'm reading these reasons why GSU won and I'm wondering if people are copying and pasting then removing team's and coach's names.

If these are the ways that GSU can be beat why hasn't a SWAC team beat GSU?

Last week JSU said that same thing that Alcorn folks are saying this week.

I'm reading these reasons why GSU won and I'm wondering if people are copying and pasting then removing team's and coach's names.

If these are the ways that GSU can be beat why hasn't a SWAC team beat GSU?

Last week JSU said that same thing that Alcorn folks are saying this week.
What JSU folks? Dude, you just be lying for the hell of it.

Leave JSU out of this. Gram beat us because we aren't good team, period. The End of the season might be a different story.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You go back and read.and then post where I said JSU should've beaten Grambling.

Ok you did not make any picks and personally I don't feel like going back reading every post. So you probably did not say it.

What JSU folks? Dude, you just be lying for the hell of it.

BUT!!!!

Review this thread and concerning what JSU folks here's your fucking list.

http://www.hbcusports.com/forums/threads/2016-hbcu-di-week-3-fb-picks.127984/

Hell I will help your ass out:
JaySBlue
JSUTigers1877
Bleedbluefan
Hey Que
JSU40
JSU2000
NastyD
Stopdah84jsu

So to my statement JSU folk said GSU would lose.

Even your honorary alum Bewildered followed through his usual GSU hate and picked JSU.

Ok you did not make any picks and personally I don't feel like going back reading every post. So you probably did not say it.

BUT!!!!

JaySBlue
JSUTigers1877
Bleedbluefan
Hey Que
JSU40
JSU2000
NastyD
Stopdah84jsu

Even your honorary alum Bewildered followed through his usual GSU hate and picked JSU.
Dude, you said STATEMENTS, not picks. Folks will pick their own school if they had to play an NFL team. Just admit you got caught lying again. Sheesh.

BUT!!!!

JaySBlue
JSUTigers1877
Bleedbluefan
Hey Que
JSU40
JSU2000
NastyD
Stopdah84jsu

Who should "bewild" have chosen, found? :D Just simply... fall in line and do whatever found says. So this week "bewild" should choose gsu over PVAMU huh? Stop smoking those bath salts. smh

Dude, you said STATEMENTS, not picks. Folks will pick their own school if they had to play an NFL team. Just admit you got caught lying again. Sheesh.

You'd do better to argue your point w/ a doorknob brah. You're wasting broadband w/ this one. smh

Bath salts are just all through that.... lol

Lol Gram really ain't that good. They ain't played a decent team yet but theyll find out soon enough what folks talking bout. Ain't nobody tryna down play gram, we just calling it like we see it. Apparently they don't see the same games we see lol

Lol Gram really ain't that good. They ain't played a decent team yet but theyll find out soon enough what folks talking bout. Ain't nobody tryna down play gram, we just calling it like we see it. Apparently they don't see the same games we see lol
lol who we going to play better then Arizona? Other then SU I don't see a team left on our schedule that stays within 14. I guess we will see in Atlanta

Back