Alabama State U audit findings released. Uh oh...

I hate to see HBCU's ran like a crooked non-denominational church. smh.

We act like we can't do anything right when it comes to money.

Wow

Ive been telling yall a long time that ASU was up to no good. When you fire somebody and pay them a million bucks thats called hush money. Stacey tried to make them do the right thing and even he got fired. That guy with that conk in his head is a big crook and that lil lightskinneded guy that always standing next to him enables him.

According to that preliminary report, ASU is messing over federal funds (medicaid). Thats a good way to get your Pell Grant funds cut off.

If thats just the preliminary report, just imagine what they will find when they really get into what happened. This is interesting.

Wow

Ive been telling yall a long time that ASU was up to no good. When you fire somebody and pay them a million bucks thats called hush money. Stacey tried to make them do the right thing and even he got fired. That guy with that conk in his head is a big crook and that lil lightskinneded guy that always standing next to him enables him.

According to that preliminary report, ASU is messing over federal funds (medicaid). Thats a good way to get your Pell Grant funds cut off.

If thats just the preliminary report, just imagine what they will find when they really get into what happened. This is interesting.

Medicaid is always a state administered program, so they may be ok there. If Pell Grant funding is jeopardized, ASU would become the next Morris Brown. Maybe even worse. Sure would hate to see something like that happen

They need to find out how far the corruption go up the ladder. I'm sure there are some above the people at ASU that are involved. What's really interesting, the governor personally got involved once stuff started to come out. IMO, a lot of public HBCU's have become the means of how others make their money.

Just watched the news report and all I'm going to say, I believe the governor knew something too.

Re: Bama St whats up?

WTF is a damn troll on a PUBLIC sports forum? You guys sound like whiny azz White boys using the word troll every other thread.

I hate to hear this about ASU and any other HBCU's. These fools interrupted regular scheduled programming to report this. :smh:

My agency has seminars on accounting forensics..that sh!t is no joke. Accountant forensics have software to scan for improper accounting practices. They will find what they want to find.

I have never saw a group of people, school shall remain nameless, that takes pleasure in bad times for one of our schools. Shame shame shame.

Especially when that nameless school is in the same position only with FED money.:noidea:

U guys sound like punks always crying I asked a simple question that's it...this is a public forum right...troll theezz...

I have never saw a group of people, school shall remain nameless, that takes pleasure in bad times for one of our schools. Shame shame shame.

I have. Hint: it's part of YOUR name.
And why are you complaining now and having the nerve to now say "our" school, when folks did nothing but gloat when JSU was banned from the SCG. Boy don't we have some hypocrites on this board.

Back