Alabama A&M vs. Jackson State: Game Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
But A&M has won NONE. Like I said, A&M had the better team tonight, no excuses, now go out and win that championship because next year is going to be tougher with an inexperienced squad. :winkgrin:

I agree. Now is most definitely the time for A&M to win the title. If they don't, it will be a while before they will.

you keep sayin win a swac title but 2pac was still alive the last time yall won a SWAC title!!!!...i bet you wasnt even at jsue then...

yall some sore losers i tell ya.:smh: beat us lol:emlaugh:

But uhhh, nobody was alive when you won one. :goof:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
yall keep saying "experienced team":confused:...yall got beat by freshman tonight. .look it up

...i just needed to let yall know while yall keep tellin that story.

yall need to figure how yall are gonna ever beat us. this is a tradition that shall continue!!!!!!

yall keep saying "experienced team":confused:...yall got beat by freshman tonight. .look it up

N--ga you got a senior squad with some freshmen mixed in. The knegrow don't even know his own team. LOL!!!! :smash:

You were the more experienced team in the EAST dumb arse. You were picked to win. Get it now? :lol:

Who is mad? You have an experienced team who was selected to win the East. We have an inexperienced team under a first-year coach after three years of crappy recruiting under a horrible coach. Y'all should have won. Now, go win and championship this time because after this year your senior-led team will be young.

Dude, you have no fuggin' clue! You don't know this and I'm about to tell ya something. We will return a monster that has been practicing as the practice team. Maybe you haven't heard, but we had two years worth of GREAT recruiting. This year will not be any diferent. We have talent coming in next year. Coach Jones has been holding back because of all the seniors. Thomas Harris was just one of the True freshmen that got to play. The rest of those kids have been learning the schemes.

I would call some names. But, I'll wait until after the season.

You were the more experienced team in the EAST dumb arse. You were picked to win. Get it now? :lol:

u wasnt sayin all that before the game. so dont use that excuse now...

i want the "crunk before AAMU game jsue" back....dont start with all that bs. u really thought u would win the game...

Please look at the starters again. You don't understand this yet, but we played young tonight. Only four seniors played on offense. and 6 seniors played on defense. :lol:

yall need to figure how yall are gonna ever beat us. this is a tradition that shall continue!!!!!!

:lol: Now that's just funny. Even you can't believe that one. :lol: And Mike, having freshmen mixed in with guys who already know the system is much different from rebuilding from scratch. We had to COMPLETELY rebuild from the coaching staff down to the kicker. Yet, we will have a winning season and was leading your team 21-6 at halftime before letting your team back in the game with mistakes that rebuilding teams make. I didn't say A&M will completely fall off, but I guarantee you we will be better next season. And Alabama State will be better next season. So A&M better win now.

BOIII STOP!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

listen to what you are saying.

:lol: Now that's just funny. Even you can't believe that one. :lol: And Mike, having freshmen mixed in with guys who already know the system is much different from rebuilding from scratch. We had to COMPLETELY rebuild from the coaching staff down to the kicker. Yet, we will have a winning season and was leading your team 21-6 at halftime before letting your team back in the game with mistakes that rebuilding teams make. I didn't say A&M will completely fall off, but I guarantee you we will be better next season. And Alabama State will be better next season. So A&M better win now.

Dude, I promise you will see what I'm talking about come next season. Jones has his system in place. Trust! We could have lost every senior on the team this year and plugged in some true freshmen and won. You gonna see what I'm saying come 2007 season. We are finally in "Kick Arse" mode! :emlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back