Alabama A&M vs. Grambling: Game Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I think the TxSU-AAMU match up in a few weeks will be interesting considering TxSU won last year at Normal and will be hosting this year.

Blacknbengal said:
Good game NTel, but I sure hope you all dont judge your year off this game. Gram isnt that good to begin with.

I'm not judging anything but our performance against GRAM!

That was a big azz monkey that we had to get off our back!
Yeah, we let them back in right at the end...but its obvious that our coaching staff FINALLY made adjustments at the half.
The previous two meetings, Gram KILLED us in the 3rd and 4th quarters! :sick:

I'm glad that our defense is better than most think (the secondary has definitely improved), and our offense is SCORING!!!! :bowdown:

Kelcy Luke...nuff said! :hat:

Blacknbengal said:
Good game NTel, but I sure hope you all dont judge your year off this game. Gram isnt that good to begin with.
Man, we have lost two games by a total of 4 points. We will continue to get better each week. That is just one SWAC game. When it all boils down, we will be in the thick of things. We have time to WORK before we face other SWAC opposition. Remember sometimes in the SWAC you just might need somebody else to help you out. Others have done it before and we will take it too if need be..... I'm still a G-Man with hope as we head to Houston..... We will be alright just wait and see. Enjoy now because these moments come few and far between!!!!:nod:

DAMN! DAMN! DAM!:splat: :splat: :splat: :splat: We are a better team than this! Something or somebody has got to go!

nut11thward said:
Like Flo from Good Times Say, DA**, DA**, DA**. Man how we lose to junk a** A&M. SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Now, do you REALLY want me to answer that? :emlaugh:

G-Man75 said:
Man, we have lost two games by a total of 4 points. We will continue to get better each week.
Stop reading right there. Dude, you have Spears on your sideline. How are you going to improve each week? Landers cant hold the ball, Spears cant coach, and your Defense cant stop the run or pass. Just be logical and tell me how are you going to improve each week?

And let me give you some more things to think about before this link gets shut down.

Everyone will get a piece of you all for what Spears did last year. Running up the score on some last year will come back to haunt Spears this year. Watch. You all will be putting up a "Fire Spears" website real soon.

Mr. SWAC said:
GOOD GAME Grambling. Hats off.

But this is just our year. :jump:

I picked A&M to win this game because without Eugene, Spears' coaching ability is a negative for Grambling. But remember, it's only one game. But congrats. Big win.

LaCumba said:
They too talented for that. :D
I love this stuff!!! You would think that we were 0-2 in the SWAC and about to go up against a big swac power next week:lmao:

G-Man75 said:
I love this stuff!!! You would think that we were 0-2 in the SWAC and about to go up against a big swac power next week:lmao:

Believe me, I'm a Cougars fan next week! :lol:

Blacknbengal said:
Stop reading right there. Dude, you have Spears on your sideline. How are you going to improve each week? Landers cant hold the ball, Spears cant coach, and your Defense cant stop the run or pass. Just be logical and tell me how are you going to improve each week?

Grambling played a good game...made to many mistakes to win against the team favored to win the East. Congrats to A&M on going 2-0 by beating the GMEN in a real tough match.

G-Man75 said:
Remember the last time Landers started the year for you all? You all lost to Bell. Now, do you think it gets easier from here? And it seems to me that those Yella boys down south has gotten their stuff together this year, so a BC win looks bleek.

Blacknbengal said:
And let me give you some more things to think about before this link gets shut down.

Everyone will get a piece of you all for what Spears did last year. Running up the score on some last year will come back to haunt Spears this year. Watch. You all will be putting up a "Fire Spears" website real soon.

I don't think we will be blown out by any team in the SWAC this year. We might loose to some of the teams that we blew out last year, but they will not blow us out this year. We are still a good team that hasn't worked all of the kinks out yet.

Blacknbengal said:

Who has run the score up on us? A firing wesite? Ain't that serious, and we have too much tradition for that. If we needed to get rid of a coach we'd just do it. No need for that mess at Grambling. One SWAC game this year......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back