Active shooter at Morgan State

I say this all the time and people try to gaslight me I'm racist or mean-spirited but this is the truth and I know the truth will ALWAYS offend people. There are very dark spirits pervasively growing in Black culture to where violence is a constant stay in almost every aspect of it. I pray this don't happen but I expect to see more shootings this homecoming season especially when you listen to the lyrics of the demonic rappers every HBCU seems to invite each year ... those people attract chaos and death with them. It seems like almost anytime there's a large Black gathering where rap music is played regardless if it's in the hood, downtown, club, neighborhood park, or a college campus there's a violent reaction of some sort (fight or shooting) and that is NOT a coincidence. This is why I don't like to be in the mix of large Black gatherings b/c I'm noticing the trend keep getting worse not better

And I seen someone mention that shootings happen at white colleges too so it's not unique to HBCUs, but what they foolishly failed to acknowledge is that there are only 100 or so HBCUs, there are over 3500 white colleges so HBCUs have a higher % probability of shootings than PWIs. White colleges have about the same number of shootings as we do and we make up significantly less the share of colleges

Luckily we had no incident this semester yet but shootings of TSU and PV students absolutely outpace the surrounding Houston colleges. I remember hearing before I got to TSU how a girl was shot in the head in front of one of our dorms ... um stuff like that don't happen at Rice, Houston Christian, or even UH across the street. HBCUs are not safe like they used to be pre-1980s

Last edited:

Makes no sense. Thug life is rooted in the minds of young people. We must work hard to get it out.
I used to have a silent weep when I would see the rappers invited to HBCU homecomings. They ABSOLUTELY bring a demonic energy with them which is why death, shootings, prison sentences, drug overdoses, alcoholism, fights, injuries, broken relationships, and bastard children follow them so tightly.

When only had 1 concert when I was a student and we invited rappers that were much more wholesome and less toxic compared to the rappers today. I challenge everyone reading to this Google the lyrics of the rap artists attending their HBCU homecoming this year and ask yourself if this is good for the minds of the future leaders of the Black race

Back