AAMU's Seals Not Returning as T&F Coach

I'm just now realizing she was here for 19 years ...wow

the writing was on the wall once we finally got the new track & field around Louis Crews Stadium....especially with the poor performance we had a couple of weeks ago for the SWAC championship meet....

AD Hicks wants the track program to step up its game and compete with the addition of the brand new track & field

Reactions: J C
that was a move in my not completely informed opinion that should have happened 10 years ago.

You will get the same results with your next coach if you give them the same budget, I'll wait over here ------> for it the change on the same budget...Just Dumb!

You will get the same results with your next coach if you give them the same budget, I'll wait over here ------> for it the change on the same budget...Just Dumb!
DCG, I agree with you about the budget issue but for AD Hicks to make the move that he has made with Seals, I feel he is going to give the sport the support that is needed. We will see.

The Texas Southern men and women program budgets are limited as well but Coach Duncan (mens) and Banks (womens) have managed to be top two contenders over the last couple of years. It has been tough but you should be able to place in the top five "on accident" in the SWAC in 19 years.

The Texas Southern men and women program budgets are limited as well but Coach Duncan (mens) and Banks (womens) have managed to be top two contenders over the last couple of years. It has been tough but you should be able to place in the top five "on accident" in the SWAC in 19 years.
THANK YOU....... now DallasCowboyGirl.... hook your homegirl up with a job! She was lazy and only cared about "turning up" with her athletes. AAMU track team wouldnt have won state in 1a high school track in Alabama and she has TWO brand new tracks. I GUARANTEE you we wont finish last next year like we have the past 19 years.

Back