2024 Cactus Jack HBCU Classic

Game 1: Alcorn St vs Southern

Southern jumped out to a 4-1 lead but Alcorn game back in the top of the 3rd to tie the game at 4-4.

They did the PVAMU-stu game wrong again this year, they have them playing each other on Saturday evening. Both schools also have home basketball games that same night. They should have scheduled them on Sunday to avoid this conflict.
These people are insufferable.

I literally JUST got off the phone bytching about the stupid shit PV (athletics) does.

PV athletics don't have anything to do with the scheduling times this sponsor made for all the games
I know.

But PV has (had) an AD and alleged assistants who pre-plan schedules and RECOMMEND, based on their fact finding. That would be too much like right, have too much accountability, and require intelligence w/ foresight model(s), which we use in the private sector extensively.

Grambling blown out 10-5, but excited to see freshman Martavius Thomas hit a nice 3 run HR in the bottom of the 9th. I expect big things from him.

They did the PVAMU-stu game wrong again this year, they have them playing each other on Saturday evening. Both schools also have home basketball games that same night. They should have scheduled them on Sunday to avoid this conflict.

Why couldn't the basketball game times be moved up?

Day 3:

Umpires have given both benches warnings in the 1st inning.

jsu comes back from a 3-1 deficit to take a 4-3 lead going into the bottom of 5th.

Why couldn't the basketball game times be moved up?
Too much like right. Requires proper planning and implementation which we know doesn't exist in abundance on campus receiving salary.

Bruh, if you could have been a fly in the gym listening to me light into the "Athletic Dept's ****** Director's" ass last night...... I was respectful, never cursed, but I did give the managerial speech of "you're doing a shitty job of preparation and if you worked for any of us in the private sector, you AND your staff would have been fired a long time ago."

Back