2016 Texas Southern Tigers Football Training Camp

C-LeB28

Texas Southern Tigers report to training camp
2016 Schedule

HOUSTON- A total of 94 student-athletes reported for training camp this weekend as the Texas Southern Tigers football team begins preparation for the 2016 season.

Student-athletes were greeted with a nice surprise upon their respective arrivals as over the summer months the football fieldhouse underwent a $1,000,000 renovation which include structural repairs, and a complete makeover of the teams' meeting rooms, locker rooms, restrooms, and player's lounge.

Included in the renovation upgrades was the playing field at Alexander Durley stadium which also received a major face lift with the installation of new field turf.

http://tsuball.com/news/2016/8/8/football-texas-southern-tigers-report-to-training-camp.aspx

Saw the pix of the renovations awhile ago. Top notch and congratulations to sTu for continuing to set the bar high.

TX Southern will be contending for a SWAC title very soon. The powers in the West switches to TX (TSU & PVAMU)

Book it!

TX Southern will be contending for a SWAC title very soon. The powers in the West switches to TX (TSU & PVAMU)

Book it!
Naw, to many athletes in the boot that will play at SU or Gram, whether it's because family ties, or growing up a fan.

Congrats tSU on the upgrades.

When I lived in Baton Rouge many people said Northwest Louisiana was considered a part of Texas. I guess you could call Grambling the Northeast Texas State Tigers.

When I lived in Baton Rouge many people said Northwest Louisiana was considered a part of Texas. I guess you could call Grambling the Northeast Texas State Tigers.
Northwest LA = East Texas We say Northeast LA is South Arkansas LOL

SE Texas = SW Louisiana though. LOL

Northwest LA = East Texas We say Northeast LA is South Arkansas LOL

SE Texas = SW Louisiana though. LOL

LMAO You beat me to it!!!!!!!! And don't forget, we also consider the Florida Parishes as Mississippi.

But have you seen them on facebook every 18 seconds? 18 minutes? What about on here in people's sig? What about a thread about the renovations? I've only seen them online on our athletic department's twitter page (as well as a tour I personally took.

Ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Get them C-LeB28. You all will be all chummy-buddy buddy as you all eat and drink together come game time on 09/05/2016 l....o.....l so this is just water under the bridge.

Last edited:
But have you seen them on facebook every 18 seconds? 18 minutes? What about on here in people's sig? What about a thread about the renovations? I've only seen them online on our athletic department's twitter page (as well as a tour I personally took).

You know how it is when people ain't never had nothing!

But have you seen them on facebook every 18 seconds? 18 minutes? What about on here in people's sig? What about a thread about the renovations? I've only seen them online on our athletic department's twitter page (as well as a tour I personally took).

Can you share pictures you took on your personal tour? Wait a minute, this isn't the smack board. I'll go check out the TSU twitter page... Is this the same account that bought all the fake followers to try to persuade our freshman QB Neiko Hollings to sign with sTu? ;)

Last edited:
Back