‘Collectivize, Or You Run’: A Proposal For A New HBCU Athletic Conference

See here's the perfect example. Not so long ago PV shoulda been licking the SWAC's feet for putting up with the disgraceful way your administration was handling your athletic dept and not dismissing yall to go compete with the likes of wiley and paul quinn on whatever level they play on, even if it's just intramural.

But now, a little success and all of the sudden the old SWAC ain't good enough. But I've lived my whole life down here and am too familiar with PV. Enough to know that yall ain't going anywhere. Just FAMU, JSU, and now SCSU all over again. But since ya'll seem to be as shortsided as the rest of us here's a little advice: Enjoy your current success, and brace for the "financial improprieties" that are most surely to come.

The old SWAC was NEVER good enough in the first place. If you were a PVAMU alum you'd understand my sentiment instead of standing aimlessly outside looking in, like so so so many others. smgdh It's not about the W-Ls. It's about progress and (future) direction which dictates that we move, not stand pat. How simple of you to believe our moves are tied w/ "championship/winning success or failure." lmao! and smgdh!

Also, those "financial improprieties" that you speak of hopefully won't happen to us. Know why? Because we're trained in the art of computer usage and proper record tracking in the digital age along w/ stringent record keeping/accountability and visibility. It's REQUIRED due to the system that oversees us. Just because a lot of YOUR schools were inept doesn't mean that we're following down the same dumb path. Did you know that PVAMU had 17 new building/facility ribbon cutting ceremonies w/in the last 10 years? Marinate. :(

Back