You can thank Laremy Tunsil for the fall of Ole Miss

Apparently, the nfl scouting community had these pics and text messages months ago. When these text messages weren't enough to make the scouts back off, they decided to go public

If he got money from coaches, what if the money was based off of stipends the players are allowed to receive?
Ole Miss would have a good case if it weren't for the text messages. I can't overemphasize how stupid it was for that coach to communicate via text. I can understand Laremy not knowing better, but the coach should.

Reactions: JR
Apparently, the nfl scouting community had these pics and text messages months ago. When these text messages weren't enough to make the scouts back off, they decided to go public
Yep. Someone wants to ruin this dude's life. Probably the stepdad. He lost some millions, but he'll still be good. Ole Miss is the only loser. I bet Hugh Freeze was beside himself in that building for the last half of the draft.

I felt sorry for Tunsil losing 10 to 12 million dollars until I saw the video with that flag hanging in the background.

He should have lost more!!!!

That was a clown move doing that on video with the flag in the background smh

My theory is that some butthurt white frat boy leaked all that stuff. The stepfather seems too obvious.

and in other news...
TUSCALOOSA — Less than 24 hours after a report came out about an investigation into potential recruiting violations, Alabama defensive line coach Bo Davis has resigned.

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com...fensive-line-coach-bo-davis-resigns/83727832/

This may just be an sec problem..(snicker)

Ole Miss turned him in over the recruitment of the big kid out of Meridian. Ole Miss fans believe Bama is behind their NCAA problems. Bottom line the SEC coaches will drop a dime on each other in a heartbeat.

Oh well.... knowing how the NCAA operates and will handle this allegation all I can to Alcorn, Valley and Jackson is to get ready for the penalties handed down from the NCAA headed your way!
or the Ole Miss women's basketball team ala UNC. lol

Didn't I tell yall it aint no way Ole Piss will sustain this little success. Folks aint going to allow it.. LOL.

It will be 54 and soon going on 55 years since their last SEC title in football.

He pretty much threw them under the bus last night lol. Plus as I stated a few days ago, it was brought up on Finebaum that Hugh Freeze and a few other Ole Miss admins were lawyering up for something big that could break soon. Think most of us know it probably will have something to do with Ole Miss somehow getting these top recruiting classes

And you think the school would not throw him under the bus? Please, they would do it in a minute!

Players can get stipends but the illegal part is if they gave him money to send home to his relatives.
If he got money from coaches, what if the money was based off of stipends the players are allowed to receive?

Was/is it illegal for him to have the stipend in a bank account where a family member is on the account?

Basically a stipend is put in an account and with the players name as primary. The secondary user has a debit card and withdrawing money.

Was/is it illegal for him to have the stipend in a bank account where a family member is on the account?

Basically a stipend is put in an account and with the players name as primary. The secondary user has a debit card and withdrawing money.
This would be the case that could be made had it not been for the text message exchange that leaked. The coaches shouldn't be talking to the players about stipends. I think there are other administrators that handle that.

Back