You can thank Laremy Tunsil for the fall of Ole Miss

In_The_662

Deeeeep In The Delta.....
He pretty much threw them under the bus last night lol. Plus as I stated a few days ago, it was brought up on Finebaum that Hugh Freeze and a few other Ole Miss admins were lawyering up for something big that could break soon. Think most of us know it probably will have something to do with Ole Miss somehow getting these top recruiting classes

His stepfather leaked all of that stuff.

Leak or not, dude is highly unintelligible. Bong? lol Pictures of smoking bong? Texts w/ obvious NCAA violations? lol

This reads like a horror movie. Dude's moral compass is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay past south. :D

I hope the ncaa gives them the death penalty.

Naw man. Kids like Tunsil need to be used to the highest extent possible. They're not so mentally bright and only serve one purpose: their physical gift. :D We need more Tunsils lol. Give him access to weed/bong and then exploit his Green Mile looking azz on the football field lolololololololololololol.

That's why they try and protect these kids by building them new facilities, etc so they can't leave and talk to the outside public cause when they do this happens

They asked the same question 3 times and he gave 3 different answers

How the ncaa society acts like this doesn't happen is amazing when you have colleges bending admissions on a yearly basis for athletes who have no business being there

He pretty much threw them under the bus last night lol. Plus as I stated a few days ago, it was brought up on Finebaum that Hugh Freeze and a few other Ole Miss admins were lawyering up for something big that could break soon. Think most of us know it probably will have something to do with Ole Miss somehow getting these top recruiting classes

Didn't I tell yall it aint no way Ole Piss will sustain this little success. Folks aint going to allow it.. LOL.

As LS Syndicate said, the coach was an idiot for texting that kind of stuff to someone . . . smh . . . and I have to admit that I was a little suspicious of Ole Miss' sudden recruiting prowess . . .

As LS Syndicate said, the coach was an idiot for texting that kind of stuff to someone . . . smh . . . and I have to admit that I was a little suspicious of Ole Miss' sudden recruiting prowess . . .
LOL. I knew what was going on from the get go. i've been following OM recruiting for about 2 decades. Never, ever before Hugh Freeze were they signing 4- and 5-star recruits from other states.

LOL. I knew what was going on from the get go. i've been following OM recruiting for about 2 decades. Never, ever before Hugh Freeze were they signing 4- and 5-star recruits from other states.

I know MSU is doing some sly stuff as well but at least they are trying to build it the right way with 3-4 stars and coaching them up. Ole Miss should not be beating Nick Saban and Urban Meyer with 5 stars especially with Hugh Freeze as coach lol

Oh well.... knowing how the NCAA operates and will handle this allegation all I can to Alcorn, Valley and Jackson is to get ready for the penalties handed down from the NCAA headed your way!

If the NCAA doesn't do anything to Valley, JSU or Alcorn you can bet the state itself will make life hard. The small schools will pay for this.

Players can get stipends but the illegal part is if they gave him money to send home to his relatives.
If he got money from coaches, what if the money was based off of stipends the players are allowed to receive?

Back