Position Battles for 2015 Fall Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
The simple fact that Ballard is in the discussion as a starter at AAMU makes your season look gloomy...like maybe you beat Valley?

Like yall did last year?

The simple fact that the mighty jsu vaunted defense got swiss-cheesed up by a 4th stringer in 2014 makes your 2015 season look gloomy...like maybe you lose to AAMU by 2 touchdowns?

Like I said last year, everyone was winning SWAC POTW on them last year.

No one is saying they don't have talent. Most just don't believe their 7-28... my bad.. their 12-35 leader can coach (or his OC).

Like yall did last year?

Like I said last year, everyone was winning SWAC POTW on them last year.

No one is saying they don't have talent. Most just don't believe their 7-28... my bad.. their 12-35 leader can coach (or his OC).
Valley beats jsu one time in 20 yrs and your still not relevant. Go back to that catfish pond in the delta & pray about your basketball seasons because nobody cares about valley football.

Valley beats jsu one time in 20 yrs and your still not relevant. Go back to that catfish pond in the delta & pray about your basketball seasons because nobody cares about valley football.

You cared enough to bring us up in a discussion about AAMU football. You do know that yall lost to them, PV, Valley, SU and a few more SWAC teams last year right?

And unless your line is sured up, Ivy is gonna get the hot foot and a repeat of last year will occur?

You cared enough to bring us up in a discussion about AAMU football. You do know that yall lost to them, PV, Valley, SU and a few more SWAC teams last year right?

And unless your line is sured up, Ivy is gonna get the hot foot and a repeat of last year will occur?
And you've been losing for 20 yrs but whose counting???

Valley did beat a certain school last year on their HC.

This summed up their season

jsu-mvsu.png

When you have nothing to look forward too you dwell on one game from last season. Po Valley...Piss Poor program that hangs it's hat on one win in 20 seasons against jackson state.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
TP with all that rhetoric you're putting out right now you can't come back and claim a down year once these Ls start adding up....you tried to do it after last season but again it wasn't a down year either because of the same rhetoric we see now

MTSU - L

TSU - L

what is the 3rd game? SU? lol
Hell that's an L too..

But not their coaching.
That coaching staff has a very impressive overall record together. I know JSU folks want titles, but Comegy has had good days. Valley will not be the same old Valley under Rick. The man can recruit talent and dig programs out of the dead. Valley will be a different program very soon.

That coaching staff has a very impressive overall record together. I know JSU folks want titles, but Comegy has had good days. Valley will not be the same old Valley under Rick. The man can recruit talent and dig programs out of the dead. Valley will be a different program very soon.

the worst thing JSU did was fire Comegy...he has it out for Jsu now

Comegy doesn't have the staff that he had at jsu. Hayes is gone and Black is the only coach that he has from his Tuskegee/jsu days. Valley will still be Valley...and tbh the talent that Valley had when they had Aries Nelson & those wide outs would blow this valley team out. You can't win off hs talent you've got to have good juco & div I transfers. Everybody in the swac recruits good hs talent year in and year out. Comegy isn't getting the transfers he used to get.

I agree Comegy is a good HEAD coach but its different trying to bring Valley from the dead.

You must no know his DC and OC are gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back