Lebron James is the greatest basketball player

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
The 1994 Bulls won 55 games without Jordan. 2015 Heat won 37 without LeBron. Cleveland went from 60 to the No. 1 pick twice without him. Chew on that.

smh, this Cleveland team is no where near the same roster. Do yall really want me to pull out MJ stats in the Finals and compare? Do you want me to show you again how LBJ got literally destroyed in the finals (worst all-time point differential) just last year?

LBJ should NOT be mentioned in the same breath as Jordan. The gap is that huge

On paper, that Heat team in 2011 was better than the Mavs LeBron didn't produce

they want to forget those terrible Finals he's had. I won't let them. Dude has not shown up numerous times in the Finals & you trying to say he better than MJ?

bout to make me pull that Roy Jones Jr. out..."yall must've forgot"

Tbh I really think Is Jordan then Magic at #2..den I would bring Lebron up as a top 5..no doubt Lebron is the greatest to play in this era, but have you ever seen a so called Goat get dominated?? I've seen it 3x twice by the Spurs and Once by Dallas.. Ive never seen Jordan get b****** like that, and I'm just calling it like I see it..
I Just feel that's what seperates the Greats from the GOAT.. they live for moments like that Jordan or Magic never ran from the moment like I see LBJ do at times.. and the records speak for themselves 6-0 > 2-5

thank you, this is very important when you consider these things
people are getting caught up in the moment

smh, this Cleveland team is no where near the same roster. Do yall really want me to pull out MJ stats in the Finals and compare? Do you want me to show you again how LBJ got literally destroyed in the finals (worst all-time point differential) just last year?

LBJ should NOT be mentioned in the same breath as Jordan. The gap is that huge

The Spurs had one of the greatest shooting performances in the history of the Finals. There was nothing LeBron could do about that. Not even him shooting 56 percent from the floor, 59 percent from 3 and scoring 28 points per game made a difference.

In one of the games he scored 19 points in a quarter and the Heat were down by 20 at the end of that quarter. That's how great the Spurs were.

The Spurs had one of the greatest shooting performances in the history of the Finals. There was nothing LeBron could do about that. Not even him shooting 56 percent from the floor, 59 percent from 3 and scoring 28 points per game made a difference.

In one of the games he scored 19 points in a quarter and the Heat were down by 20 at the end of that quarter. That's how great the Spurs were.

STOP bruh, stop

tumblr_lmkjpwbjh01qh9wcto1_500.jpg

bq8s8.png

You bringing up games from four years ago, two championships, two Finals MVPs and now four Finals appearances later?

Lebron drives these jokas mad with hate. They go to extensive lengths to try to discredit this guy. No matter how stupid they look trying to do it.

You can keep bringing up the Dallas series but it doesn't negate lebrons overall greatness.

The Dallas Series is part of his legacy, no matter how much you don't want it to be...it is. Just like the Spurs last year & his 1st trip to the Finals. I'm going to make sure you tell the whole story, not the media slanted one.

The Dallas Series is part of his legacy, no matter how much you don't want it to be...it is. Just like the Spurs last year & his 1st trip to the Finals. I'm going to make sure you tell the whole story, not the media slanted one.

You just gonna skip over those championships, huh?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You just gonna skip over those championships, huh?

he has two, good for him but this thread is about comparing him to MJ. Its absurd, Jordan averaged 31.2pts on .558% shooting 11.4 assist 6.6 rpg & 2.8 steals in his first Finals appearance.

There is no comparison, yall have forgotten things over time.

he has two, good for him but this thread is about comparing him to MJ. Its absurd, Jordan averaged 31.2pts on .558% shooting 11.4 assist 6.6 rpg & 2.8 steals in his first Finals appearance.

There is no comparison, yall have forgotten things over time.

Negroes can't go 15 feet without somebody bringing up Jordan. Aint nobody forgot anything.

Negroes can't go 15 feet without somebody bringing up Jordan. Aint nobody forgot anything.
Ummmm this thread is about comparing the best player today and the greatest player of all time. He's had a big influence on many ballers today.

the thread is about saying LBJ is better than Jordan. That is what this thread is about, you are a journalist surely you can comprehend the OP's post.

Lebron has lived up to the hype. He's the most dominant player in his era but he should not be mentioned in the same breath as MJ. It stops there.

the thread is about saying LBJ is better than Jordan. That is what this thread is about, you are a journalist surely you can comprehend the OP's post.

Lebron has lived up to the hype. He's the most dominant player in his era but he should not be mentioned in the same breath as MJ. It stops there.

And this is where the conversation goes left. Jordan is the best ever and most can agree on that. But to say LBJ shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as him is really wrong. That's like saying Bird and Magic shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath either - and LBJ was better than both of them. James is the only player in league history who can claim to have been a dominant passer, scorer, rebounder and defender throughout most of his career. Even in a playoff where his shot isn't falling and his best teammates are ailing he's managed to put up 27, 10, and 9.

You can give Jordan the major edge in team success but James has done a lot with very little - sorry coaching, mediocre supporting cast for the majority of his years. Jordan was coached by Dean Smith, Doug Collins and Phil Jackson. 1 good coach and 2 who rank among the all-time greats. The only time James has been coached at a similar level was by the Duke coach during the Olympics.

And this is where the conversation goes left. Jordan is the best ever and most can agree on that. But to say LBJ shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as him is really wrong. That's like saying Bird and Magic shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath either - and LBJ was better than both of them. James is the only player in league history who can claim to have been a dominant passer, scorer, rebounder and defender throughout most of his career. Even in a playoff where his shot isn't falling and his best teammates are ailing he's managed to put up 27, 10, and 9.

You can give Jordan the major edge in team success but James has done a lot with very little - sorry coaching, mediocre supporting cast for the majority of his years. Jordan was coached by Dean Smith, Doug Collins and Phil Jackson. 1 good coach and 2 who rank among the all-time greats. The only time James has been coached at a similar level was by the Duke coach during the Olympics.

I'll concede that, you made an excellent point

Why?

What about LeBron threatens you so much?

It's not about me man, its about the facts at hand and the truth is it's a bunch of hyperbole to say Bron is better than Jordan. MJ was basically the created player on those games we use to play

Back