Lebron James is the greatest basketball player

Bane

The Vilian
I grew up during the Jordan era and never thought I would see another player that could come close. LBJ is there and better. No other player can take a bunch of scrubs and make them champs like him. Cleveland is about to sweep the East Finals without Love and Kyrie. LBJ will back in the NBA finals for the 5th straight year.

I'd like to hope you didn't say LeBron was better than Jordan. *cringe* He's pretty good at basketball tho lol. Shattering records at 30 years old. Salute.

I grew up during the Jordan era and never thought I would see another player that could come close. LBJ is there and better. No other player can take a bunch of scrubs and make them champs like him. Cleveland is about to sweep the East Finals without Love and Kyrie. LBJ will back in the NBA finals for the 5th straight year.
Stop it. MJ had better competition in the playoffs

After the Bulls got by the Pistons and that team fell off, the East was pretty weak. The only team to give Chicago a test was New York.

LeBron is a cyborg. He's not better than Jordan, but he's the Jordan of this era.

I'd like to hope you didn't say LeBron was better than Jordan. *cringe* He's pretty good at basketball tho lol. Shattering records at 30 years old. Salute.

LBJ will have probably break all Jordan records when it's said and done.

Let's not get carried away folks. The East is weak as wet toilet paper. Atlanta has 0 experience of reaching this far into the playoffs, and struggled to get by both Brooklyn and Washington.

After the Bulls got by the Pistons and that team fell off, the East was pretty weak. The only team to give Chicago a test was New York.

LeBron is a cyborg. He's not better than Jordan, but he's the Jordan of this era.

A few things factored into that as well. Shaq leaving Orlando and Penny getting hurt. If that team stays intact and healthy they would have been tough. Indy took Chicago to 7 games prior to them breaking up.

A few things factored into that as well. Shaq leaving Orlando and Penny getting hurt. If that team stays intact and healthy they would have been tough. Indy took Chicago to 7 games prior to them breaking up.
Punk Azz shaq ran from Jordan...

I'm a Bulls fan and knew better than to say that dumb shat. LBJ could take five YMCA players and beat the Hawks.
That guy don't know any better. He's been watching subpar talent for years in Montogomery was truly hurt to his core when we beat those Bulls.

The Bulls swept the Magic with a healthy Shaq and Penny out there in the ECF.

That guy don't know any better. He's been watching subpar talent for years in Montogomery was truly hurt to his core when we beat those Bulls.

Hell I was hurt too. Everything lined up perfectly for the Bulls. Rose came back and Love was out. Kyrie was bang up and damn near invisible in some games. No way in hell the Bulls should have lost that series. It kind of reminded me when LBJ took that Cleveland team into Detroit and whipped the #1 seed Piston to go the Finals. LBJ scored 30+ straight points in one of those games.

Hell I was hurt too. Everything lined up perfectly for the Bulls. Rose came back and Love was out. Kyrie was bang up and damn near invisible in some games. No way in hell the Bulls should have lost that series. It kind of reminded me when LBJ took that Cleveland team into Detroit and whipped the #1 seed Piston to go the Finals. LBJ scored 30+ straight points in one of those games.
That Magic team was very young and needed more playoffs battle. Every up and coming team goes through that.

That Magic team had been in the Finals.

So who yall got.. Warriors vs Cavs? Can someone stop the curry clinic? Will klay show up? Who can guard bron? Will kyrie be effective?

If Kyrie is healthy, I am taking the Cavs. I don't think Lebron can beat Golden State by himself.

I think warriors have a better bench. .but no one on their team can guard LeBron James. I like the Warriors in that potential matchup. In 7

They were still young. Severals in

Don't bet against LBJ.
Man, if he has some help, I am riding with him. He can't stop the splash brothers alone though.. Man.. Steph Curry is a cold blooded killa on that court.

Hmmm........I've seen LBJ grow up in front of my very eyes over the years. He has certainly closed the gap. He certainly don't have those cat like moves on defense to steal the rock like MJ. I see a lot of Magic Johnson in LBJ. I'm not sure he has the mental toughness of MJ in this current no trash talking 4 steps traveling league....Shid all three of them (MJ, LBJ & Magic) are darn good. I would certainly put LBJ on Dream Team I (wouldn't have said that a few years ago).

Back