Zoe Saldana: If one day I wake up and I want to be with a woman, I'm going to do that

MUMFORD

Master Tiger Fricasseer
Re: Zoe Saldana: If one day I wake up and I want to be with a woman, I'm going to do

Shes officially Hollywood.
Black who considersiders herself white / Latina. Date white men exclusively. Now she want in on the "I may be GAY" motherload. :lol:

Oh well............. :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: Zoe Saldana: If one day I wake up and I want to be with a woman, I'm going to do

Why can't she love who she wants. Maybe she connects to white men.

If she feels loved and happy then all the other stuff doesn't matter.

Personally, I think bisexual women are sexy.

Why can't she love who she wants. Maybe she connects to white men.

If she feels loved and happy then all the other stuff doesn't matter.

Never said all that.
I just said "Shes OFFICIALLY HOLLYWOOD." :lol:

If black celeb men get dogged for it so why can't a black woman get dogged for it. I would not do it because I don't care who she date. Won't affect my life one little bit. :tup:

I ain't gonna lie. I am jealous I can't have none of her so therefore yall know that makes her. :lol:

Black who considersiders herself white / Latina. Date white men exclusively. Now she want in on the "I may be GAY" motherload. :lol:

I missed where she said she was a white latina. Did I miss something in that article?

Her mom is Puerto Rican. Her dad is Dominican.

Back