Zeta Phi Beta bans transgender women from org

This is only the beginning...once/if taken to the Supreme Court this will change the dynamic of all fraternities and sororities nation wide. Honestly, if taken to the Supreme Court the LGBTQ community will probably win.

I hate to say it but I am glad the current supreme Court will not allow this. I'm not a member of a fraternity but let's be real sororities are for natural born women and fraternities are for natural born men. The founders didn't start them for the gay community to change that.

I hate to say it but I am glad the current supreme Court will not allow this. I'm not a member of a fraternity but let's be real sororities are for natural born women and fraternities are for natural born men. The founders didn't start them for the gay community to change that.

I agree but it's coming and the gays have money. More money than sororities and fraternities.

I agree but it's coming and the gays have money. More money than sororities and fraternities.

And it doesn't help when you have c**ns like Jamilah Lemieux (AKA) and some of these other intersectionality BGLO members going after the Zetas for this

Back