Zero Tolerance Policy On Sports Board Going Forward...NO MORE WARNINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenn Rashad

Person In Charge
Staff member
Unfortunately, things have gotten to the point on the sports board that some of you feel the need to resort to name calling over EXTREMELY petty issues. And for you all to be grown folks, your actions are quite childish.

Therefore, going forward I will personally remove your posting privileges indefinitely from the sports board if name calling of any kind is committed. I will not give you a warning. I will not respond to any email or PM you send asking for an explanation afterwards. I don't care how long you've been posting on the board. If you feel the need to insult someone by name calling and I see it, you will be removed.

To eliminate the guess work, I will be the only one who does this. Fiyah nor any other admin or moderator has the OK to do this.

I'm wiping the slate clean. But there will no warnings.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Good job! I've never understood why GROWN FOLK on here resort to name calling. It's not that serious!

Also, smacking on the sports board. There is this one poster who always take a thread in the wrong direction with stupidity.

Also, smacking on the sports board. There is this one poster who always take a thread in the wrong direction with stupidity.

Look at the first 10 post on the $500,000 Alcorn/JSU thread and tell us who they are everytime. The problem come in when certain posters start giving back to those posters. Every thread like this turn into Confederate memorial, etc., and other BS from them. :tup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back