Zebra Head.

Micheal Rappaport was a Wrangler then, and he's a WRANGLER now.

Was Tara Hicks in that movie?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by BandFan
Micheal Rappaport was a Wrangler then, and he's a WRANGLER now.

Was Tara Hicks in that movie?

I have never seen Rappaport except in Higher Learning. Can't say dat mug is being type casted!

No, no Tara Hicks.

Was "Nut" the guy who was on the show with Erkle? You know, the friend of the brother,,,, I forget his nickname (bullet head or ?).

What the hell are yall talking about? I must have miss that one, Bartram. Yeah me too!

:D Yall never saw Zebra Head, by Oliver Stone? It's a Jungle Fever/Save the Last Dance movie in reverse. Guess you could call it "Ardennes fever"! :lmao:

Originally posted by Bartram
I have never seen Rappaport except in Higher Learning. Can't say dat mug is being type casted!

No, no Tara Hicks.

Was "Nut" the guy who was on the show with Erkle? You know, the friend of the brother,,,, I forget his nickname (bullet head or ?).

:D Yall never saw Zebra Head, by Oliver Stone? It's a Jungle Fever/Save the Last Dance movie in reverse. Guess you could call it "Ardennes fever"! :lmao:

The guy that played Nut was someone named Ron Johnson I believe. The only other movie that I recall seeing him in was Sister Act 2.

N'Bushe Wright(Dead Presidents, 3 Strikes) played the female lead.

It was an aight movie. But N'Bushe was quick, easy and a freak in that movie.

It was still aight.

You pulled one out of the archives then. The movie was aiiiight (for that era I suppose.)

Only thing I remember from the movie is the song "Halftime" by then Nasty Nas. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was an aight movie. But N'Bushe was quick, easy and a freak in that movie.

I agree. You know, N'Bushe was in Deep Cover also. Dat mug got a forehead don't she?! :lol:

I can barely remember the movie....It that one with the skating rink scene?

Yeah, that was where Nut blasted N'Bushe's cousin. You know how the nice guy not doing anything is always the one to get killed. :rolleyes:

You pulled one out of the archives then. The movie was aiiiight (for that era I suppose.)

I saw the name (and a white guy and black female on the cover) and $9.99 (average in Fry's is $19.99) and said, "what da he!!." I thought the reverse-interracial (sista on a white guy) was interesting. I was suprised I missed this one back when it came out.

Only thing I remember from the movie is the song "Halftime" by then Nasty Nas.

Now DAS what I liked about the movie. There was nice tracks from back in the day (90s) on dat mug. :headphone

I agree. You know, N'Bushe was in Deep Cover also. Dat mug got a forehead don't she?! :lol:

That was FINE ASS Victoria Dillard in "Deep Cover". Not N'Bushe Wright. Unless she had a cameo role or something.

Originally posted by northern tiger

That was FINE ASS Victoria Dillard in "Deep Cover". Not N'Bushe Wright. Unless she had a cameo role or something.

Yes, I stand corrected. (dang, they look alike.)

Back