Yusuf hawkins: Storm Over Brooklyn

I saw it two weeks ago. I remember the incident and recall Rev. Al getting stabbed, but somehow I forgot or just didn't know how many times they marched through Bensonhurst. They faced some real hostility, but they did what they needed to do to get a measure of justice.

It was interesting to learn mafia hit-man Sammy "The Bull" Grivato told his community they had to turn the shooter in. That revelation left me thinking Rev. Al's stabbing was probably mafia influenced also.

On a another note, it saddened me to hear the parents didn't stay married after all they had been through.

I saw it two weeks ago. I remember the incident and recall Rev. Al getting stabbed, but somehow I forgot or just didn't know how many times they marched through Bensonhurst. They faced some real hostility, but they did what they needed to do to get a measure of justice.

It was interesting to learn mafia hit-man Sammy "The Bull" Grivato told his community they had to turn the shooter in. That revelation left me thinking Rev. Al's stabbing was probably mafia influenced also.

On a another note, it saddened me to hear the parents didn't stay married after all they had been through.
A lot of times the stress and pain of a tragedy will lead to a break up. I witnessed this when a deacon and his wife at the church I was a member of broke up after their youngest child passed from heat exhaustion while at college. It literally tore the family apart.

Back