Your Time To Minister

jonathan

Good Morning All! Happy Monday morning to You! I trust that all are doing well, as I am. I greet you on this beautiful morning in the gracious and giving name of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. This is yet another day that the Lord has made. Let's rejoice and be glad in it. This day has been ordained just for you. What will you do with it?

This morning's devotional centers on ministry.

I Peter 2:9 - But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.

Luke 10:2 - Then He said to them, "The harvest truly is great, but the laborers are few; therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest.

II Timothy 4:5 - But you be watchful in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry

Do you realize that as a believer in Jesus Christ, you have been commissioned to minister?

Do you realize that you have been commissioned to minister to others?

Do you realize that your opportunity to minister happens everyday?

There are so many times that we miss major opportunities to minister to others.

In today's society, there are so many hurting souls, people dealing with all types of issues, situations, problems and circumstances. This is not a license to delve into peoples affairs unwarranted, but when the opportunity arises, why not help someone with a word of encouragement, a word of hope, a message of peace.

Your opportunity of ministry may be something as simple as a "Hello,how are you today?" It could be as simple as a smile or a "let me help you with that." Ministry happens in many different ways.

Ministry not only happens behind a pulpit. As a matter of fact, there is a whole world waiting just for you. The biggest opportunity to minister is not in the four walls of a church. The biggest opportunity is outside of the four walls of a church.

There is ministry in you. There is ministry all around you.

How often do you take the time to speak into someone else's life?

This week I challenge you to find a ministry opportunity and exercise the authority you have been given. Find at least one person and make a difference.

It is your time to minister!

Make it an EXCELLENT day!

Jonathan
www.jonathanmaddox.com

I Peter 2:9 - But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.

Do you realize that as a believer in Jesus Christ, you have been commissioned to minister?

Do you realize that you have been commissioned to minister to others?

Do you realize that your opportunity to minister happens everyday?

There are so many times that we miss major opportunities to minister to others.

In today's society, there are so many hurting souls, people dealing with all types of issues, situations, problems and circumstances. This is not a license to delve into peoples affairs unwarranted, but when the opportunity arises, why not help someone with a word of encouragement, a word of hope, a message of peace.

Your opportunity of ministry may be something as simple as a "Hello,how are you today?" It could be as simple as a smile or a "let me help you with that." Ministry happens in many different ways.

Ministry not only happens behind a pulpit. As a matter of fact, there is a whole world waiting just for you. The biggest opportunity to minister is not in the four walls of a church. The biggest opportunity is outside of the four walls of a church.

There is ministry in you. There is ministry all around you.

How often do you take the time to speak into someone else's life?

This week I challenge you to find a ministry opportunity and exercise the authority you have been given. Find at least one person and make a difference.

It is your time to minister!

Make it an EXCELLENT day!

Jonathan
www.jonathanmaddox.com
Amen! I agree 200%!!!

I completely agree. Everything we make it THROUGH, we go through so that we are better able to minister to others. That's why I take the LORD for ALL of sorrows, cause I know he will NEVER give me more than I can handle with his help.

Excellent thread and excellent posts!

Father God, thank You the opportunites that You bless us with to minister to Your people.
I pray that You allow us to see You when You move; hear You when You speak; and understand You as You direct us each and every moment of our lives.

Back