Your thoguhts of Breaking Bad season finale....

Gsu95

:swink: I really got a chill out of the last episode of the season and I have a few questions: 1) How does Walter get back to making meth hence the question of who will the next cartel be that Walter gets affiliated with? The two main cartels that were focused on have been eliminated and leaves a wide open gap for whomever to step up or is it just cover for a greater organization who has been waiting! Also, question #2, will his brother-in-law ever find out that that he was Gustavo's primary cook and that the cartel in the nursing home that came to them, staging a front, was playing game so he could kill Gustava, which hid did, was actually aided by Walter--keep in mind that no one other than the lawyer, his wife and Jessie know that he was affiliated with Gustavo?

Also at the end does any body know what that scene was about at the end where they showed the flower pot with the flower in it and then it went of the air :noidea:? What are y'alls thought(s)?

Last edited:
Also something that really pushed the show to the ultimate test was the fact that Jessie and Walter, along with the fact that his wife, Walters wife, is now laundering money BIG TIME, Jessie and Walter relationship was almost depleted because Gus had really did a number with Jessie, giving him confidence and making him seem greater than Walter--keep in mind Jessie was low trash making meth., :lol:, for a big time drug cartel and was such a dope head that he couldn't lead ants one step and had very little confidence!

Also Jessie was on his way to becoming a well trusted member and earned his mark with the cartel AND WAS THE MAN, and gained a lot of favor with Gustavo while Walter was becoming public enemy #1 among the cartel--It is no wonder that Walter didn't get killed for things he was doing, mainly asking too many questions and being too curious about things! :lol: the theme of the finale should have been "if I could take it all back!"

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back