Your Life, Back Together Again

jonathan

Good Morning All! Happy Wednesday to you! Great is the Lord and greatly to be praised! Happy Wednesday to YOU! I greet you on this yet another magnificent day. A day full of grace and mercy! A day full of possibilities! A day full of unexpected blessings! A day that has been ordained just for you. I am rejoicing on today and I invite you to come along with me and do the same. What an awesome God we serve.

I trust that this email finds all doing well, as I am.

This morning's devotional is derived from one of my favorite nursery rhymes. It is short in nature, but significant in meaning. I am most certain that you are familiar with it. Many of you probably recited several times in your days of growing up. Many of you may have even read it lately to your young ones.

Humpty dumpty sat on a wall
Humpty dumpty had a great fall
All the King's horses
And all the King's men
Couldn't put Humpty together again

Psalm 4:8 - At day's end I'm ready for sound sleep, For you, God, have put my life back together.

We serve a God who is able to put your life back together again.

There are times when we find ourselves out of control. We are often times entangled with the cares of life. We encounter trouble on every hand. We get involved in things that have no place in our lives. We often times get involved with people who have been strategically placed to sabotage our peace and well-being. We just find that our lives are sometimes out of control.

There are times when we fall from grace. For the Word of God declares that all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. It happens.

But the good news today is that God has the power to put your life back together again.

There are somethings that God has to remove to put it back together.

There are somethings that God has to add to put it back together.

Do you find today that your life is out of control?

Do you feel that you are losing it and you just do not know what to do?

I encourage you on today to petition God to put your life back together again.

God already knows what you need. Why not ask?

Humpty's life may not have been able to be put back together again, but your life can!

Make it an EXCELLENT day!

Jonathan :)
www.jonathanmaddox.com

P.S. - Great news, www.jonathanmaddox.com will be updated with new and exciting things on Monday, April 2, 2007. God is doing some awesome things. Thanks again to all well wishers. You are greatly appreciated!

For responses to this devotional, please contact: info@jonathanmaddox.com

Be Inspired : Be Motivated : Be Corrected : Be Encouraged : Be Strengthened

Copyright ? 2007 Unleavened/ Volume I - GJM. All rights reserved.

Back