Your Honor. (Showtime mini-series)

Adam need his azz for being so stupid.

The teacher is probably about to blackmail Adam into going to NYU since she knows he confessed to her about killing the Baxter kid. He then lied to her about not getting in and she was leaving her job there to work in New York so they could be together.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The teacher is probably about to blackmail Adam into going to NYU since she knows he confessed to her about killing the Baxter kid. He then lied to her about not getting in and she was leaving her job there to work in New York so they could be together.

That should be interesting. Adam gets on my nerves more and more.....LOL

She is going to the Cops.

I saw 2 scenes that I must have missed previously during the recaps.

Lawyer putting it together quick...

Judge Desiato has got to be one of the most low-down dirty dawgs ever; somehow I don't think
this is a far stretch of our present-day reality. Adam is just plain old dumb.
I am glad that Lee Delamere is putting the pieces together, and hopefully, what she discovered will be used
to drop the hammer on the Baxter family.

The new secret is who was the judges wife having a affair with?
The mother in law may know who and is hiding it.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I can honestly say, I didn't see that coming, but, I really wish Eugene was a better shot

Whose to say that's not who he was there to shoot?
His brother took the fall and was eventually killed over a car he was caught in but the actual driver was the one he shot.

Whose to say that's not who he was there to shoot?
His brother took the fall and was eventually killed over a car he was caught in but the actual driver was the one he shot.
@Fiyah ... there is no indication that he knows that Adam killed the baxter kid. As far as we can see, Eugene was trying to get some get back on Carlo simply for killing Kofi. Plus, when he hit adam, the look on his face tells me that he hit the wrong person...just one man's opinion good brother.

@Fiyah ... there is no indication that he knows that Adam killed the baxter kid. As far as we can see, Eugene was trying to get some get back on Carlo simply for killing Kofi. Plus, when he hit adam, the look on his face tells me that he hit the wrong person...just one man's opinion good brother.

I wouldn't put it past Lee (lawyer) telling him who actually killed the baxter kid after she found out the truth. He bought the gun with the money from the baseball and went there to get back at him. He looked like that because it was his first time ever shooting a gun and the shock from pulling that trigger got him.

Back