You Will Never Believe This, But don't

MightyDog

you think GR and Cooper look somewhat alike. They could pass for Brothers.

Robber and JST what do you think?

Are you calling me a loser? Are you calling me an idiot? Are you calling me a crybaby? What are you saying maaaan? Are you saying that I dont have any nutts? Huh Huh? What the deal? Are you saying that there are bricks that are smarter than me? Are you saying that I love to pimp folk?

Hey man, dont compare me to that dude again. Please dont. That is the worst comparison I have ever heard. I know you dont like me, but damn.

GR, them sound like fighting words to me. I'd rather be called Larry Dorsey's nephew than Ron Cooper's brother.:D

Dude, I am so hurt. I cant believe this. Dont know if Ill be able to sleep tonight after being compared to such a loser.

I know what it is....I havent gotten my refund check yet and I said that the federal government is racist. I think that is what he is talking about.

Have you ever done a job so poorly that the company gave you a million dollars to leave?? Cause, you know, that might have been what #2 was talking about.

Wait until Mike see this. I know he will agree. Can somebody put up a picture of Coop and GR?

Back