You should be afraid

Suge

The Phat Mack
Jackson C. Smith...I know you are all shaking in your boots right now...and you should be. Because when GSU hits town on Saturday....you are surely going to catch Black and Gold Hell! Your punk arses are in trouble...and unlike when you were going to play TnSU......Bin Laden can't save you this time!!

Man do you realize how much talent you are up against. Do you realize that we have all state and all americans, as 2nd string and red shirts. Doug said it best...we have enough talent for the next six years. Do you understand the words that are coming out of his mouth? He is trying to tell you that we are at the top of our game, and that just by beating up on fags like you....we wil have more all americans and all state recruits foaming at the mouth to attend greatness! We are an ICON...you are just Jackson C. Smith!!

We are the team that scores 60....with our running game, you are the team that gets 60 scored on you! I hope you don't think beating up on those S. LA sissies is going to help you this week? You are nothing more than a high class A&M and this week, you will be further exposed for the frauds that you are! And if you let Bama St. have a RB go for over 100 yards on you....Just imagine what the SWAC's leading rusher Brad Hill is going to do to you!

We are Greatness.......You are Jackson C. Smith!

Brad Hill's fat azz is about to get stuffed. Well, he already is. He's about to get stuffed some more.

Somebody is gonna get embarrassed!!!

Please pardon this interruption, but I have just one request:

Grambling PLEASE come to Montgomery undefeated!!!!

That is all

Thank you!

Originally posted by mighty hornet
Please pardon this interruption, but I have just one request:

Grambling PLEASE come to Montgomery undefeated!!!!

That is all

Thank you!

MH,

You ain't fooling me bruh! Thats just your way of saying please beat J-State so that you can be tied with them for first place in the SWAC East. But guess what, when we play Gump State we may just ruin your chances at getting to the SCG. So be careful what you ask for.

SOGGY,

We're tied with jsue now and since we have already dropped 61 on those clowns, we own the tie breaker with them.

My reason for wanting you lames undefeated is that it will make kicking your overrated asses that much better.

Oh, my bad...You want us to beat J-State so you can have 1st place to yourselves.

MH,

This just in....YOU LOST TO ALCORN!!!!

MH,

Were we overrated last year? Just asking.

Originally posted by SAME OLD G

Were we overrated last year?
Overrated is one of the words that came to my mind while I was watching the BC last year!!! or was that the year before? or the year before? ......

naw, it was last year!!!!!

MH....has your team ever been over rated? hell have you ever been rated?

It's funny you thought we were over rated against another team....but we had already held your weak arse Ho-Ho offense to zero points! Just at least try and score this year..then talk to me. Otherwise...STFU! Besides.......we will deal with you lightweights later.....You have about as much chance of beating us as i have of dieting!

Now back to Jackson C. Smith.....you are going to get pummeled. The criminal investigation unit will have to be called out ....because the way we are about to whip your arses will be a crime against humanity! Any team that lets jelley whip their arse like they did you.........needs to be smacked.

GSU has about as much a chance at loosing this game as i have of loosing a twinkie eating contest!

[size=5.5]CO-SIGN====>[/SIZE] You really expect us to be concerned about your weakazzes. You are running the same little "chuck and duck" offense from last year. The same offense that we shutdown completely.

Don't forget that your sorry azz team gave up 58 points to JSU. SU danced on your azz for 30plus points after you beeched and moaned about them having a contractual obligation to play you. Did you have a contractual obligation to get your azz kicked like that on national tv?

You don't deserve to go to the SCG with that weak azz product you put on the field. That's why we're gonna kick Jackson's azz and your azz to make things better for the Alcorn State Braves. They're some weakazz too, but at least they have tradition.

yada, yada, and another yada

Just come to Montgomery undefeated. And please have Hymes as your starting QB. That's all I ask of you!!!! (I would ask that yall make sure Eddie gets in the game, but that may be asking too much from low-class gram)

Again, thank you

and concentrate on jsue!!!!!

Back