You know what.....

The Founder

Man eff all y’all!!!! We are the ICON of BLACK COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!!! We created this shit for black people!!!! We made football cool for black people!!!! We have more SWAC Championships than any of y’all!!! Only one got damn school has a winning record over us!!! We have memorialized that GREATEST COACH TO EVER COACH COLLEGE FOOTBALL WITH A STADIUM AND MUSEUM!!!!

WE ARE JUST LETTING YOU BASTARDS GET YOUR GOT DAMN SELF ESTEEM BACK!!!! JSU you are still our slump hoe!!! Every now and then a pimp has to take his lowest money hoe to top of the skyscraper and show her the world. Perry Vrew you still that school with the worst record with a Pink Panther as the mascot!!!! Don’t get this shit twisted have your fun now because in the fall all hell will break lose on your ass!!!!

Monkey motherfuckers!!!!

GO TO HELL!!!!

patrick eating GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I'm kinda confused on what I should be doing right now. Should I pray for yall. Should I be doing a happy dance and laughing. Should I be doing a rain dance to make the gray clouds go away. Should I chip in for the upcoming UHaul. Hell, i just may sit this one out on the sideline cuz it look like yall gon tear each other up. Aint nothing like watching an internal fight! My money is on Fobbs though.

I'm kinda confused on what I should be doing right now. Should I pray for yall. Should I be doing a happy dance and laughing. Should I be doing a rain dance to make the gray clouds go away. Should I chip in for the upcoming UHaul. Hell, i just may sit this one out on the sideline cuz it look like yall gon tear each other up. Aint nothing like watching an internal fight! My money is on Fobbs though.
I'm laughing and dancing at the same damn time!!! Ain't nothing like dancing in the rain tears of a Grunmbing's fan.

The day the ICONIC became the IRONIC....A Sad Sad Day in History Indeed.....
Ironic indeed, but no sadder than when that guy got up there on National tv and read an illiterate letter trying to describe why they didn't get on the bus. Then showed molded pictures of their weight room.

Man eff all y’all!!!! We are the ICON of BLACK COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!!! We created this shit for black people!!!! We made football cool for black people!!!! We have more SWAC Championships than any of y’all!!! Only one got damn school has a winning record over us!!! We have memorialized that GREATEST COACH TO EVER COACH COLLEGE FOOTBALL WITH A STADIUM AND MUSEUM!!!!

WE ARE JUST LETTING YOU BASTARDS GET YOUR GOT DAMN SELF ESTEEM BACK!!!! JSU you are still our slump hoe!!! Every now and then a pimp has to take his lowest money hoe to top of the skyscraper and show her the world. Perry Vrew you still that school with the worst record with a Pink Panther as the mascot!!!! Don’t get this shit twisted have your fun now because in the fall all hell will break lose on your ass!!!!

Monkey motherfuckers!!!!

GO TO HELL!!!!
Oh oh I know this one.... things has Beens say.

Attachments

• 86B7E99E-8C40-4F9C-B0B7-F6ED1144CBC3.jpeg
    86B7E99E-8C40-4F9C-B0B7-F6ED1144CBC3.jpeg
    118.2 KB · Views: 3
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back