You guys pray for me and my family

Jag-BR

Go Jags!!!!!!
I am dealing with the lost of my 3 month old cousin who died of SIDS.

5210_1101328652509_1205460085_30229636_1192436_n.jpg

This was a picture I took at the funeral home today. :( :(

My prayers are with you...and your family..

Please don't loose sight of this...

2 Samuel 12:23.......I shall go to him....

Matthew 18:10. Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.

God offers special care and protection for the little ones..

Good day and God Bless

What a beautiful precious baby girl, bless her little heart. I am deeply saddened for your loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. May God continue to give you all the strength(ten fold for the mother) you need to take it one day at a time.

I am soooo sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and the family for peace and strength.

OMG...what a beautiful baby. She looks like an :angel2:...and so she is now. So sorry to hear of your loss...may He grant you and your family the strength you need, during this very difficult time. :(

Sorry for the loss Jag-BR. If it is the same baby, I worked with the mother years ago. I was very sad when I heard the news.

This is so aweful, I am sorry for you and your family's loss. Let God's arms comfort you during this time. Such a sweet little angel.

I'm so sorry for your loss Jag-BR........but to be honest, I hate that I even clicked on this topic. :bawling:

Back