You Do Not Look Like It

jonathan

Good Morning All! Happy Tuesday to you.........

Peace I speak to you again on today. This is yet another day that the Lord has made. Let's rejoice and be glad in it. You are precious in the sight of God. This day has been ordained just for you. What will you do with it?

I trust that all is well with you, as it is with me.

Psalms 71:23 - My lips shall greatly rejoice when I sing to You, And my soul, which You have redeemed.

Psalms 138:7 - Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you preserve my life; you stretch out your hand against the anger of my foes, with your right hand you save me.

Nehemiah 1:10- Now these are Your servants and Your people, whom You have redeemed by Your great power, and by Your strong hand.

Whether you know it or not, you have a praise report. You have something to rejoice about.

You do not look like what you have been through.

What a testimony!

What a true proclamation of the goodness of God!

As you and I can both testify alike, we have been through some "stuff" that should have taken us out. Some of us have been in valleys for extended periods of time. Some of us have dealt with sickness, despair, heartache, heartbreak, and utter confusion. But due to the grace and mercy of God, we are still here.

Have people ever taken a look at you and marveled at how well you like even after you have been through. They do not have a clue as to what you have been through or might even be going through. But God.........

You do not look like what you have been through..........

Make it an EXCELLENT day!

Jonathan
www.jonathanmaddox.com

What a true proclamation of the goodness of God!

As you and I can both testify alike, we have been through some "stuff" that should have taken us out. Some of us have been in valleys for extended periods of time. Some of us have dealt with sickness, despair, heartache, heartbreak, and utter confusion. But due to the grace and mercy of God, we are still here.
Have people ever taken a look at you and marveled at how well you like even after you have been through. They do not have a clue as to what you have been through or might even be going through. But God.........

You do not look like what you have been through..........

Make it an EXCELLENT day!

Jonathan
www.jonathanmaddox.com
Hahahahahaha!!!! Amen, Brother. I can relate the part in blue (specifically) & red. Ain't nothing feeling like you're gonna be taken OUT! That's the goodness of God. He'll bring you out & you won't even SMELL LIKE SMOKE!!!! :jump: Praise Him!

OoooooWeeeeee!!! What a word!

Brother Jonathan, welcome back sir! And what a word to share upon your return...:nod:

Fort, not only "not smelling like smoke", but no even singed.

I wish we had a smiley of a man dressed up and "taking a lap" (running around the sanctuary"). That would be perfect to insert here.......:jump:

Back