You can tell a lot about a person by how many posts they have.

Lewis

Peabody Warhorses

Here's the breakdown

0-100 new jack, to soon to tell.<br><br>
100 - 300 has a real job and real work to do, they take a few minutes a day to drop in make a few posts.<br><br>
300 - 500 Has a real job and a life, but goofs off a lot. They are probably real good at clicking the little box to hide a window when their boss walks up. <br><br>
500 - 750 These people live for the SWACPAGE, if you ask them "Who are your best friends" they will answer with screen names from the SWACPAGE (mighty dog, Get Ready, Robber, etc) If they have a job, they don't do it, and will quit if thier internet connection is taken away. They consider a night out logging on the SWACPAGE and posting. If they post something about you and you don't respond in a few hours, the will accuse you of hiding or something. It never occurs to them you just might have a job that you have to get done.<Br><br>

750-1000 Probably unemployed, nothing to do all day but post and watch soaps, probably types during every commercial. At 3 p.m. the make sure they catch Jerry Springer, it puts them in right mood for the Smack board.<br><br>
1000+ Has a security job, guarding a locked gate. There is nothing there but the gate, a computer and a wire to the internet. They have nothing to do all day but jack off and post. Since the first thing only takes 1 minute (pratice makes you good) they have 7 hours and 59 minutes a day to do nothing but post. IF you post something about them, they will respond in less than 10 minutes. That's because they are watching the screen more than the gate. These people live for the smack board, and don't understand that it is just smack talk. They will judge your personality and you as a person based on some smack you posted. They will always think that they are smarter than you based on the fact that they have read more posts and posted more. The hilite of their year is winning a SWACPAGE award or have the most posts on the board.

Hey robber...how's the weather in Jackson? Man in Pensacola it is partly sunny and 80 degrees. If I didn't have class tonight, I would probably go to teh beach and rent a jet ski.

How's my boy...errrr, hold up man.

{yelling to man in car} What, you want me to do what, open the gate?
Open it for what?
Yeah I know its locked, yes I am watching.......
what do you mean how long have I had this job? ......
Yes I did just get it when I hit 1,000 post
.....tell my boss, what did I do?....
man okay, hold on just a minute, let me finish with this post......

I gotta roll. Some dude is trying to get me to open this gate...

Originally posted by Lewis

Here's the breakdown

500 - 750 These people live for the SWACPAGE, if you ask them "Who are your best friends" they will answer with screen names from the SWACPAGE (mighty dog, Get Ready, Robber, etc) If they have a job, they don't do it, and will quit if thier internet connection is taken away. They consider a night out logging on the SWACPAGE and posting. If they post something about you and you don't respond in a few hours, the will accuse you of hiding or something. It never occurs to them you just might have a job that you have to get done.<Br><br>

Lewis,

This just goes to show how much you know. Im in the 1000+ group. But I dont work in the gaurd gate, I work in a gaurd tower....at night. And what is this jack off thing you are talking about? How is that done?

<font size=1> did I get in under 10 minutes </font>

Wassup Lewis and Suge...I ain't got isht to do but post so I figure I'd give y'all a shout out.

:p

Lewis will be here on Monday...I believe in him. I believe the children are our future...teach them well....

I don't know about some of yall but I'm always busy cuz when Im not busy I be acting like I'm busy cuz when folk think you are busy you can take time from being really busy and just look busy by being busy on the swac page. I would explain that but my boss keeps passing by acting like he don't believe I'm busy!

Don't worry, I'll make it point to be here next week. Better than that, I'll be i Mobile Saturday night, when the clock shows 0:00, On the SU side of the field.<br><br>Get Ready
I believe the children are our future...teach them
So you believe in AAMU, the misguided younsters of the SWAC.

Dang Lewis,

You show is stepping on a lot of toes with dis here thread.

Thinking: I have a job and a life but I better stop posting sooooooo dang often.:confused:

Lewis,

I really feel sorry for the bamas. They are lead by coaches and not by programs and schools that are bigger than coaches. They dont understand that a coach is sand that can blow away at any time, but a real program is a foundation rock that will uphold any test.

Both of them had mediocre seasons and were ready to buy their coaches houses and cars for a 7 win season (ignoring the 5 loses).

This is simply a victim of not be use to winning or being successful, so 6 wins looks good, looks worth buying gold watches for. They are so lost...in the wilderness for 40 years...not listening to the voice of reason.....the water is coming out of the rock and they are being fed every day, but they still would rather listen to the false prophet that means them no good.

Im just waiting on them to take those gold watches, melt them together so they can make a graven image of Cooper and Coles.

The HOMO offense is an abomination....0-8 doesnt have an offense...at all.

This is sad

Originally posted by Get Ready
Lewis,

The HOMO offense is an abomination....0-8 doesnt have an offense...at all.

This is sad

Whewwwwwwwwwww, ROTFLOL. :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Howard has felt the wrath of Robert Kent. Its time for him to step it up and do damage to the SWAC. We arent worried about our first game....we won and beat a decent team. How did you fair in your first game? Did you play a good team?

Is MH talking about a Team with a Div 1A Transfer at QB who threw a late interception that help them lose to Alcorn whose last SWAC win was in 1999 against the same team they beat after losing 17 in a row.

Oh My God!!!!!

Help is on the way.......

Get Ready,<br>AAMU will have an offense, Cooper has taken over the offense and they are praticing the old Statue of Liberty Play out of punt formation. So if AAMU lines up for a punt on 2nd down, don't say I didn't tell you.

Originally posted by Lewis
Get Ready,<br>AAMU will have an offense, Cooper has taken over the offense .

<font size=8> HA HA HA HA AHA HA AHA AHA AH AHAA AH AHA AHA AHA HAHA HAHA BBWWWHGHHAAAA AH AH HA HAHA HA AHA AH AH AH AHAHA HA HA AHA AHA HA AH AHA HA HAA AH AHA AHA HA AHA HA AHAHA AH AHA AHAHAH H </FONT SIZE>

my side, my head

Oh this is funnnnnny. Lewis please cut it out. I have a door knob that is smarter than Cooper.

Hey speaking of dumb plays....I kid you not...you should have seen the double reverse option to the QB play that they broke out on Grambling.

BBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAaa hah ah aha ha ahahaha aaahhhahahaaha

Dude you should have seen it. There was an old man sitting next to me that said...."man did you see that dumb isht."

If Cooper has taken over (again), life in Hicksville must really be bad. I thought the white dude was going to take care of all of the dumb play calling.

Hey wait a minute. Check this one out. A&M was kicking off after halftime.....everybody in the stands said...watch out for the oneside kick....guess what Cooper did....Enter your guess right here___________________.

That is the truest form of a dummyism. He is even dumber than me...right Strawdog?

Back