You can hear a 🐅 piss on cotton what happened

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Where everyone at? Wait, is that a Tiger pissing on cotton? Humble pie is a mofo....
Man kiss our ass !!! We just gone take out our frustrations on y’all non playing selves... y’all one more canceled game from being Alcorn “we can’t play cause of covid” selves.... maaaaaaaaaaaaaan the damn bama stank .... damn damn damn !!!!!! 😂🤷🏾‍♂️ See y’all mitches soon...

What the hell is Cee talking about na? Cee, you do know we gonna kick yall ass, right? We have a 2 week rest, we're pissed off from your ghetto cousins antics and their cheating refs, and its our homecoming. That spells Ass Kicking for Bama Nurf.

Man kiss our ass !!! We just gone take out our frustrations on y’all non playing selves... y’all one more canceled game from being Alcorn “we can’t play cause of covid” selves.... maaaaaaaaaaaaaan the damn bama stank .... damn damn damn !!!!!! 😂🤷🏾‍♂️ See y’all mitches soon...
???What has Alcorn got to do with this conversation? Alcorn really get up your craw, like an ex wife huh.

???What has Alcorn got to do with this conversation? Alcorn really get up your craw, like an ex wife huh.
You entered the kitchen to smack and then want to hide your hands after you got done throwing the first rock on another thread? Lol man nah @Brave come get yo mans... I like y’all Alcorn folk but nah this one here not gone bring y’all rep down any further with this why Alcorn ? Lol you know your slogan who want the smoke ? Well any and everybody can catch this smack smoke win lose or draw and Alcorn ain’t no exception. Atp it feel like y’all played one more games than AAMU so hell why not Alcorn LOL.

Everybody old, maybe it's past their bedtimes

man I went out for crablegs & henny 😂. I hate the outcome (Especially the officials but unfortunately that’s swac football) but I’m back bitches.
I saw one smack thread before dipping out.
I was not about entertain that kid from miles & someone from that university that lied to run from a season because they weren’t ready to compete.

So far we the Ohio State of the SWAC. Man, gotta play some games! 😂 😂 😂

You can't hear a damn thang. We up in here, Biggity and all!!! Yall play a damn game before yall speak to us. Maybe we should just cancel on yall asses for principle. Sorry ass flea bags.

That’s the sound of y’all football field from not playing a swac game since 2019 lol .... bring y’all ass so we can win this damn division smh...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
That’s the sound of y’all football field from not playing a swac game since 2019 lol .... bring y’all ass so we can win this damn division smh...
Moving My Song GIF by MOODMAN

You can't hear a damn thang. We up in here, Biggity and all!!! Yall play a damn game before yall speak to us. Maybe we should just cancel on yall asses for principle. Sorry ass flea bags.
Lol!!!!. You won't do it out of principle, only out of fear. But I won't be too hard on you because you would not be any different from the others....

Back