"You Are Not The Father"

THAMES

Anybody watch Maury? Some of these Fools St8 up Clown.

click the link ...
showthread.php

Thames, sometimes I think those people are just hired to make an appearance on that show. It's the biggest set up in the world. Maury reads the results, the dude goes crazy because he's not the father, after booing him when he comes out on the stage, the crowd turns on the girl, she then goes running to the back, sits on the couch starts balling (if they don't fall on the stairs on the way to the back), and here comes good ole Maury to tell her we'll test another guy if you'd like.

That show gets really stupid, when the girl is on the show for 8, and 9 times. I know there are some trifling women out here, but for 8 women to have slept with 8, 9, 10 niggra's in the same week, and still don't know who the father is, looks a little suspicious to me.

NICE

D-NICE said:
Thames, sometimes I think those people are just hired to make an appearance on that show. It's the biggest set up in the world. Maury reads the results, the dude goes crazy because he's not the father, after booing him when he comes out on the stage, the crowd turns on the girl, she then goes running to the back, sits on the couch starts balling (if they don't fall on the stairs on the way to the back), and here comes good ole Maury to tell her we'll test another guy if you'd like.

That show gets really stupid, when the girl is on the show for 8, and 9 times. I know there are some trifling women out here, but for 8 women to have slept with 8, 9, 10 niggra's in the same week, and still don't know who the father is, looks a little suspicious to me.

NICE

That is definitely how that show goes. :smh:

I think that mess is true. There are a lot of scandalous women and men out there.:mrt: More than what we expect or know of.:shame: :shame: :shame:

Its the funniest show on TV. One woman tested 6 men and she still does not know her baby daddy. :lmao: You are not the father...

They all swear he was the only one, then they run of stage like they are surprised. :lmao: thats the funniest thing to me. They must be hookers or hoes. :lmao: They are having a lot of sex, they cant figure out the baby daddy.

I can remember seeing the same person on Ricki Lake and Jenny. The only thing that changed was the hair color. Most of that stuff is staged.

jelli said:
Most of that stuff is staged.

Gots 2 b. There's no way in hell, a woman will get on stage 8, 9, 10 times, only to hear a different man, call her all kinds of sluts, whores, tramps, and the like, and then hear, he's not the father.

Two times maybe, but after that, they've got to be paid. The sad thing is, the majority of the time, the kid doesn't look like the woman, or the dude, nowhere close, and she gets up there swearing "he's the one, I'm 1000% sure, it's got to be him," and when they here he's not the one, they go storming off the stage, and then apologizing to Maury.

Just when I thought Jerry Springer was the king of sleeze, Maury has stooped to a new low.

NICE

jelli said:
I can remember seeing the same person on Ricki Lake and Jenny. The only thing that changed was the hair color. Most of that stuff is staged.

I'm not sure.........unfortunately :lol: I know a couple of guys that were on one of the talk shows. :lol: (could not believe those fools went on the show....I thought they had good sense). :lol:

This show is hilarious...one of my co-workers and I watch this everyotherday, while watching our soap opera, at lunch. :lol:

What I wanna know is, why do each and everyone of them run to the back, once their partner tells them they're cheating? :retard: I'm like, don't you know why you're on the show, in the first place? :xeye:

I'm with D-Nice and jelli. It's gotta be staged. I refuse to believe people wanna be on TV so bad that they're willing to put themselves to such humiliation and scorn. I saw one show where Maury or Springer had about 11 guys from the same 'hood on the show for one girl. The guys were all cousins and/or best friends. They were each clowing the girl and each one was told "you are not the father", they all high-fived each other celebrating. Went through every last one of 'em on one show and still came up without a daddy.

Ain't no way in hell I could be taken to one of them shows. You can tell me what you want me to know at home.

Robber said:
I'm with D-Nice and jelli. It's gotta be staged. I refuse to believe people wanna be on TV so bad that they're willing to put themselves to such humiliation and scorn. I saw one show where Maury or Springer had about 11 guys from the same 'hood on the show for one girl. The guys were all cousins and/or best friends. They were each clowing the girl and each one was told "you are not the father", they all high-fived each other celebrating. Went through every last one of 'em on one show and still came up without a daddy.

Ain't no way in hell I could be taken to one of them shows. You can tell me what you want me to know at home.

Americans are like trained monkeys. If you put a camera on people they will do anything to be seen. Watch any live TV - any of the morning shows - what how people jump up and down like trained monkeys to be seen. If you live in a major city, people will do almost anything to be seen on the satdium / arena monitor.

The biggest suprise to me is that criminals have not figured out how to use a camera to rob people - just tell them its for TV and people will do anything.

:lmao:

Back