You are a Two-Faced MFer!!!!

Mike

Ace Dawg! RQQ!!!!
Don't you hate these kind of people? Here's a few Dayum Examples!

1)MFer tell you that they coming over but they don't. Not even a call to tell you they ain't coming.:mad:

2)MFer tell you in front of somebody that they don't like that they are coming to your crib, just to keep that other person from coming and they don't even show up. :confused: Now you sitting around with nothing to do.:mad:

3)MFer try to act like they your friend, but turn around and talk about the things that you talk about to others. Telling things that you thought were between the two of you.:mad:

4)MFer always trying to sneak in a comment by using someone else to say the chit for them. Just say what you got to say and be willing to take the verbal beatdown like a man/woman.:redhot:

5)MFer always running around trying to find out info on you, but when they are told the truth about a situation. They can't handle it because it ain't what they want to hear and believe a lying MFer over the str8 up truth. :redhot:

Steppin on MFin' Toes!

I'll be back with more. You can list your own.

I have one!

I don't like it when someone tells you that so-and-so's baby is not quite as cute as she used to be, then when you are out with so-and-so, this person goes on and on about how GORGEOUS the same damned baby she just said was ugly is!

Of course, this happened when I was in college, and I said, "Now you know good and well that is NOT what you said about that baby," and then some mess was started because you know we don't like for people to talk about our children.

<font size=1>*I was reminded that I did this today*</font size=1>

Look heah!!!

I am in a Clique BY-MY-DAYUM-SELF!!!!!

The rest of yall sced! :p

Except for Nita! But, she in a clique by herself, too.

Y'all know good n dayum well that BOTH of y'all are in cliques!

Originally posted by Mike
I am in a Clique BY-MY-DAYUM-SELF!!!!!

The rest of yall sced! :p

Except for Nita! But, she in a clique by herself, too.

Dayum...

Maybe MFers were SLEEP, dawg! :p

What about...

(6)MFers that hear rumors about somebody and they choose to spread that ish to others, but now all of a sudden it's no longer a rumor....it's a "FACT"!

What about....what about...

(7) What about that MFer Mike took all the good ones! :mad:
Ol' selfish ninja! :redhot: :p

I hate people like that........

well I will put it like this if you are two faced towards me I dont care! I already know who you are.....its easy to tell who got love for ya and who dont:D

just dont be suprised if I just happen to reach back and pimp slap the F outta yo azz..........ay get caught slippin if ya wont:D

I dayum sho got one.......

When these chicks run around hea tryin to put on a front like they just SOOOOO interested in you, and tryin to **** every nig on the boards. No names will be mentioned.:redhot: :redhot:

Y'all are throwed

Originally posted by unknown1
When these chicks run around hea tryin to put on a front like they just SOOOOO interested in you, and tryin to **** every nig on the boards. No names will be mentioned.:redhot: :redhot:

That falls into the 'Lions and tigers and bears Oh My !!' category.

Some of y'all need to tell us how you really feel.

Ain't nothing wrong with STEPPIN ON MFers TOES !!!

I can always count on smalltalk...

to lift me up....Mike you off dah chain....along with the rest of ya!
I'm going back over------------>>>>>>>>>>>>>

to continue work'n my arse off trying to put together a half hour show that almost doesn't exist today!:redhot:

I hate mo'fos who can't do their dayum job!

mmmmkay...better now....:emlaugh:
Thank goodness football season is near!

See!

I knew yall wasn't sced. You just needed a new Shepard.....uh..... a little influence.

Ntelekt,

Bruh I know you can think of some mo'.

Phatback, what's up? I ain't heard from ya.

Tru, Just don't back slap'em weak. Brang the Dayum thang.

MD, I'm burying my bone. That's the purpose of this thread! :D Well, also too.....
STEP ON SOME MFing TOES!!!!!

Mike:

It's not that I can't think up some more "trife" or "hella wrong" ish...it's that I'm kinda drawing a blank trying to fit more stuff into the "two-faced MFer" genre. ;)

Back