You Are A Gift

jonathan

Good Morning!

Happy Friday to You! I greet you on this beautiful day in the gracious and giving name of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. This is yet another day that the Lord has made. I choose to rejoice and be glad in it. I invite you to do the same. This day has been ordained just for you. What will you do with it?

I trust that is email finds all doing well, as I am.

Genesis 1:27 - So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him.

Psalm 139:13- For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb.

Psalms 139:14 - I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well.

I Peter 2:9 - But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.

YOU ARE A GIFT FROM GOD!

Make it an EXCELLENT day!

Jonathan :)
www.jonathanmaddox.com
www.myspace.com/jonathanmaddoxministries

P.S. - It is my prayer that all have a weekend full of protection, productivity and peace. To all, have a very safe holiday weekend and upcoming week. I will not communicate with you again until July 10, 2007. Please feel free to visit my website and also my myspace page. Until then........

Be Inspired : Be Motivated : Be Corrected : Be Encouraged : Be Strengthened

I like the fact you said "choose to rejoice..." :D

Thank you for the reminder - we are a Royal Priesthood. Enjoy your vacation! :wavey:

Back