Yesterday is the exact reason why...

Y’all hype lol where was this energy in Sweptember for y’all ? Win 1 game and y’all smacking like y’all coming out the west... SUcks laughing at you not with you... , y’all mentioning me for what ? Lol 6 times in 3 different threads to say the same thing? Lol y’all 1-4 and at the bottom of the west. Ain’t no beating it is what it is pimp.

I know that bump on your head probably has you seeing double yet I am singular. So save that “y’all” deflection talk. I ain’t said you name but your hit ass damn sure hollered. If you have an issue with how the Internet works, you probably should abandon all forms of social media.

I know that bump on your head probably has you seeing double yet I am singular. So save that “y’all” deflection talk. I ain’t said you name but your hit ass damn sure hollered. If you have an issue with how the Internet works, you probably should abandon all forms of social media.

Nah you hit your head coming up in here calling me out like y’all 4-1 you have the same identical record as us.... you beat us., want a cookie ? Reasons why Gram ain’t winning no more ships no time soon. Y’all winning 3-4 games at best.. you’re the best of the worse.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Nah you hit your head coming up in here calling me out like y’all 4-1 you have the same identical record as us.... you beat us., want a cookie ? Reasons why Gram ain’t winning no more ships no time soon. Y’all winning 3-4 games at best.. you’re the best of the worse.
My people this is what is defined in mental health circles as psychosis. It’s sorta Trumpian in nature. The delusional subject deflects by applying their own insecurities unto others (i.e. their possible number of wins, their inability to win championships). Notice how the helpless subject’s mind randomly hops around lashing out on those trying to bring them back to reality. Also notice the subject is unable to say entire words in which they fear like “championship.” The subject has gone so long between those that they can barely stutter the word.

This makes me sad. She use to be so beau... Well better. Let us pray for the sick and shut ins.

Last edited:
My people this is what is defined in mental health circles as psychosis. It’s sorta Trumpian in nature. The delusional subject deflects by applying their own insecurities unto others (i.e. their possible number of wins, their inability to win championships). Notice how the helpless subject’s mind randomly hops around lashing out on those trying to bring them back to reality. Also notice the subject is unable to say the entire words in which they fear like “championship.” The subject has gone so long between those that they can barely stutter the word.

This makes me sad. She use to be so beau... Well better. Let us pray for the sick and shut ins.

Yeah so these are facts you can’t dispute nobody reading that thesis paper you wrote. Your team 1-4 my team 1-4... there’s no insecurity we are who we are right now and we have 7 games to rewrite what we are.

Yeah so these are facts you can’t dispute nobody reading that thesis paper you wrote. Your team 1-4 my team 1-4... there’s no insecurity we are who we are right now and we have 7 games to rewrite what we are.
You lack both depth and girth. You like your defense is incapable of keeping up. You use the word thesis to describe paragraphs because you cannot wrap your head around long term facts that outline the demise of you have beens that are quickly becoming once was. Your pedigree is now along the lines of those Normal ass bull pups or their southern cousins, the prairie viewers or the UAPeanut Butters of the HBCU world. A once maybe twice in lifetime type winners. I get it. You think that if you copy and paste the same response, repeat the same sad song over and over that we will somehow let you live. Nope... Die slow homie like your football program. Old and decrepit.

Last edited:
...those Muscle Milkers should have got on the bus.

Any time Grambling feels down on its luck. Any time we start to carry our head low from losing to losers. We can always count on Miss Jackson. She’s slides right into position when we need her to provide that pick me up necessary to keep on pushing. No matter the state. No matter how far.

Sorry Miss Jackson and thank you at the same damn time.

Just know that this little tussle didn’t count (Thanks Kenn), so you are free to act like it never happened. We’ll just call it a freebie. We got what we needed. You got what you needed. As a group of people with no morals ineloquently once said, you shoulda ran.

P.S. Leads me to another random thought (Thanks MH). Tennessee State, exactly how bad are you this year? Still trying to figure out if it is your terrible coach or those people are trying to make you feel like you belonged with those bogus rankings of your recruiting classes. You sure you understood which Tigers you signed up to play in that Hall of Fame game? I know last time we left you within an inch of your life. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. But...

No calls...
No texts...
Only voicemail...
Now you pick up.

I know you probably thought you caught us at the right time. Just one question though... You ever seen a bull’s eyes when he sees red? That’s how Grambling gets when we see a damn blue and white tiger.

Slump Hoes!

But you are our 1... Our first! Just when we needed to "get off" we go to the easy part of the schedule and viola! Thanks for being such an Easy Lover!

#PhillipBailey

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
...those Muscle Milkers should have got on the bus.

Any time Grambling feels down on its luck. Any time we start to carry our head low from losing to losers. We can always count on Miss Jackson. She’s slides right into position when we need her to provide that pick me up necessary to keep on pushing. No matter the state. No matter how far.

Sorry Miss Jackson and thank you at the same damn time.

Just know that this little tussle didn’t count (Thanks Kenn), so you are free to act like it never happened. We’ll just call it a freebie. We got what we needed. You got what you needed. As a group of people with no morals ineloquently once said, you shoulda ran.

P.S. Leads me to another random thought (Thanks MH). Tennessee State, exactly how bad are you this year? Still trying to figure out if it is your terrible coach or those people are trying to make you feel like you belonged with those bogus rankings of your recruiting classes. You sure you understood which Tigers you signed up to play in that Hall of Fame game? I know last time we left you within an inch of your life. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. But...

No calls...
No texts...
Only voicemail...
Now you pick up.

I know you probably thought you caught us at the right time. Just one question though... You ever seen a bull’s eyes when he sees red? That’s how Grambling gets when we see a damn blue and white tiger.

WOW!

But for some reason I find this very alluring, and I'm somewhat intrigued by it............darkside stirred up....

@LuvTheBoom16 .......How are you going to peek from behind your keyboard and take the run down of "Thee" like this? What happen to your heart? You used to be so bea.....well no you weren't never that, but anyway.....LOL
@GRAM4LIFE ......Must you be so cruel?

Thank you JROCK for that "Must you be so cruel" Laughing at Miss Jackson!

Back